No Setup Mafia #1

Explain to me how it’s the correct play to not try to solve a mafia game without using any personal attacks or emotive language

I think NMA has a point about your game plans not being thought through. At the same time, he didn’t come up with a valid plan himself. As an aside, he is correct about the game being NP-Complete.

NP-Complete doesn’t mean strictly unsolvable though. Approximate solutions exist and also bruteforcing works on small datasets.

Lol - you’re the one using personal attacks and emotive language.
Here’s a personal attack though: You’re not clever.
I said before and you are still ignoring me that it is impossible to get anywhere trying to solve this game by making a public plan. This isn’t emotive language, the plan should be by using your night abilities properly on who you think is mafia.
This isn’t a highschool logic puzzle (Emotive language here), and I believe you’re intentionally trying to lead on town.

This is nonresponsive to my question

I asked a straightforward question and you responded with personal attacks

The simple fact that there is no objective solution to the game means that you shouldn’t try pull off any tricks.

Nice lying dude. Very funny!

Don’t click “reply” on my posts if your post isn’t a response to my post and is instead just talking about something random

You’re again lying and gaslighting. You are mafia.

Please no gaslighting this game I am easily confused.

I’m not going to get sucked in to this argument so if somebody else wants to take a turn that would be cool

Im going to go sleep or something

Is Matticus goyclub btw or no

This is a very scummy post.

You’re either mafia or someone so deluded and far up his own *** that thinks he can solve unsolvable problems.

Very nice emotive language

Look at the recent posts by Namagne Krazy Kat

He has basically been arguing about that with me for 20+ posts

Do you think it’s funny to intentionally misspell my name? Do you think you can signal “disrespect” by doing it? It’s pathetic really how hard you try when you’re mafia.

You probably think you got the reaction you wanted by intentionally misspelling my name (and will deny it) but you’re just digging yourself deeper.

Sorry lol I will do better to spell your name

Sorry if you felt that was disrespectful

Jesus Christ this is unbearable