nootropics and supplements thread

doing this shit you dont have to worry about eternal hellfire cuz ur already grown accustomed to it already lol

2 Likes

Alright - had a fun day on nootropics today. Boosted my productivity and morale significantly using moderate doses throughout the day. See you tomorrow!

2 Likes

you cant cheat god

if you want to try it go ahead buy a gun and start robbing people see how far it gets you

:vb-scratch:

This shit made me laugh

what are nootropics and will they relax my anus/rectum area

i cant believe nma posts 5 year old images with the same lines over them lol

this kid is really fucking sad

1 Like

Me?

DES

PA

CI TO

1 Like

.GG.ADG.a:rwgçawçgq%hyölaeröHaelhöÖLH A

+1

i snorted some noopept and tossed some caffiene/l theanine on the stack and cranked out a 12 page paper in 4 hours the other day

So this is the power of googling legal drugs…

holy shit you guys are fucking crazy why don’t you just go get on wellbutrin instead of huffing a bunch of weird shit you read about on shroomery and bought from Chinese resellers

1 Like

wtf is wrong with you that you would seriously take such a concoction of random ass shit in hopes that it will make your life better. like holy fuck your life must be spiraling out of control to be resorting to taking whatever random trend shit you’re taking currently. get help, I can get you in a rehab all it takes is health insurance

1 Like

If not a rehab go see a fucking doctor dude micro dosing whatever garbage you are isn’t actually going to make you productive and the amount of energy you spend researching and taking this shit is counterproductive just go get on fucking lamictal or lithium or something

1 Like

hhhahhahaha

1 Like

Like I fail to see the point in any of this shit when you can just go to a fucking doctor and do the same shit with a higher success rate but I guess being crazy as fuck kind of leads to this insane behavior holy shit

Didn't robert and Nmagane just say this? Why did you rephrase what they said but make it less funny Shoos you away leave the thread for people with intelligent comments