nootropics and supplements thread

Lol, he's been typing this one for five minutes now.

1 Like

I fully agree with NMA and Robert

bows to the superior intellect of big benny

What?

you and your gang of cronies are much smarter than I ever will be
holds out hand for handshake

Thanks but I wasn’t trying to implicate a superior intelligence or demeanor. I feel that being humble is a very good trait nowadays so I choose to be so. I was just pointing out that I think it’s wise to maximize thread posts for new points only rather than rehashing tired and tread footsteps again and again. There was nothing wrong with what you said but you should of said it sooner if you get what I mean. Meant no ill - sorry about that!

Just take kratom and mental illness is dead

I will take your advice and try to read previous posts in the thread carefully as to not post redundantly. There is no need for me to state what has been already stated in a better way. Thank you for your understanding and patience in correcting me. Now please take my apology and shake my hand

continues to hold hand out in an attempt for big Benny to shake it

1 Like

grabs yns hand

1 Like

You only get mental illness when you think that you have a mental illness.

1 Like

quickly pulls away from amer

H-hey! That handshake wasn’t for you!

1 Like

you must be really convinced you’re brain damaged then

1 Like

No - quite the polar opposite actually.

1 Like

holds hand out to nma

Would you kindly shake my hand, I wish to apologize personally to you as you are a man I quite respect!

Real headscratcher here

1 Like

It's just common sense.

What if you have a mental illness and don’t know it?

1 Like

Illogical argument, if you don’t “know” (read: think) it then you don’t “have” it.

dan stop falling for the bait silly boy XD

1 Like

It’s not “Bait xD”.

What I take is perfectly catered to best benefit me, by me. Worry not. I have a nasal fixation that MUST be sated.

1 Like