nootropics and supplements thread

same!

1 Like

yeah i was with this girl who literally heard the voices of 8 different people in her head but she didnt think she had a mental illness dude,

she randomly went on rampages inside the house and broke tables , phones etc.

Turns out there was a name for it

so she didnt think she had a mentall illness but she had it - =====debate end ========

1 Like

not this gay microdosing on pills shit again

1 Like

It’s not an illness, and there shouldn’t be a name for it. It’s a social construct to control specific individuals.

You know what- You may be right.

1 Like

Lol! You're right!

1 Like

You should have never been let out of your cage and your handlers should have never discontinued insulin shock therapy

1 Like

im picking it up picking it up im lovin im livin im picking it up

1 Like

ariana grandes new song really fucking sucks dude

1 Like

She needs to abandon Niki minaj ASAP

lol

People who take nootropics are the biggest goddamn losers on earth, just imagine that you had to buy most of this trash from some multilevel marketeer

2 Likes

I didnt “get” some of my hatreon podcasts until I started nootropics

I’m not sure you understand what they generally are if you think they come from mlms

Is this the anti-depressant thread? If so I would like to weigh in, but the topic of discussion at hand is a bit nebulous to me.

NO THIS THREADS FOR NOOPS

gonna get some phenibut soon

Well fiddlesticks that’s a shame! I wanted to make a post exploring alternative modalities for schedule III/IV reuptake inhibitors and tetracyclics; namely cognitive performance enhancement in baseline (DSM-3 criterium heh) and otherwise healthy individuals.

In this post I would have outlined in detail my personal stack including my preferred ratios of Lexapro, Prozac, Wellbutrin XL, EFFEXOR, and Lithium and how I manage riding the thin red line between an ascendant being and serotonin syndrome.

I would have ended the post with a brief annecdote about how I modulate my intelligence levels to suit my audience via extended release tylenol with codeine suppositories and then segued into a follow up post about my findings from an experiment using a transcranial-direct-current-stimulation device (not some mint tin 9V diy hack job mind you this was a Fisher Wallace Stimulator®) onmy comparatively (2me) cognitively impaired roommate to train him how to play broodmother after reading about similar techniques employed in a DARPA study about female snipers.

Pills that make you gay