Numeta's Thread

This is like brain dead levels of bad at the game. Post your mmr

You’re such a retard. The entire vid is just showcasing how I can kill a tower in under 10 seconds with just a helm of dom and rank 1 nomicon.

You’re over here wondering about the skill level, when no skill level can stop me from killing a tower in 10 seconds.

Like what do you think will change this? lol

You’re not a retard you’re just blinded by hatred.

In other news; if this thread gets 50 replies I’ll post another broken build.

Teaser- This strength hero is ran as a support.

unfortunately @yns is right, nobody is gonna care or take you seriously till you get that mmr up up.

My normal games are very high skill, that is prob enough to make people think you are decent, if you ask me, dont play ranked your not good enough and you’ve been playing too long not to be good enough, so just play normal games and get to very high skill normal bracket then act like you dont like ranked.

From there post your builds and give advice and do something different then there is hope of your dream. Honestly you prob will never make it, the closest you will get to doing anything at TI would be if you follow my next plan

Buy a ticket, and a nice suit and team jersey and pretend you are X person for X team (whatever one you choose not chinese teams they’ll spot you right away) from there try and sneak your way undetected into the booth, with a notepad and pen, funnel your advice to an unsuspecting booth member who is part of the team organization. Nobody has ever done that in the history of dota so you can likely get away with it, because nobody would expect someone to do that.

earthsahker

dunning kruger

yeah numeta you’re garbage

1 Like

ball you up and throw you away

1 Like

Lmaoo you already know who will win in basketball lol

stick to my game plan and you have hope.

qv

The support is huskar

The thing that will stop you is 5 men on the other team with tp scrolls

the thing that will stop you is your offlaner screaming at you because they got crushed in their lane and they’re useless now while the enemy safelane got to free farm for 15 mins and just starts owning you and your team

Y’all just don’t believe in our boy Vinny winning ti like he was meant to back in 2013

1 Like

I, too, “unironically” support numetas quest.

1 Like

My numerals openion has dipped significantly following the #plasmexpose on his coaching contributions. I always thought a good coach would be a miracle worker not a “my way or the highway” kinda guy

i can beat a full team of disabled kids in basketball alone using only my left hand while stroking my cock with the right one and you still tell me i’m not qualified to coach an NBA team? how?

1 Like

qv

numeta coached ppd in hon