Occult thread

KEK KEK KEK KEK

1 Like

Personally I would sacrifice Nmagane for pretty much any reason

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One less rainy day in spring, but you require the blood of a virgin? I know just the one.

i am a very pragmatic person, i value life too much to consider human sacrifice in almost any context. sacrifice is a pretty old ritual and even before medieval times it kind of died out compared to what it used to be; hundreds per harvest per area etc

OMEGALUL

funny you say that, black people were mostly used in sacrifices later in history instead of regular people

Why do you think that is?

1 Like

it was mostly the progression of rituals that involved literally black things, killing crows or using black clothes and things like that. if you want to know more about actual rituals in history you can skim through the golden bough and it pretty much starts at prehistory and follows the transformation of common rituals across cultures

Tell me about Raum

I was actually thinking something more like this

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ac58om/james_watson_nobel_prize_one_of_the_researchers/

Which sums up my thoughts on the matter pretty concisely. But I do not want to derail this thread.

it was mostly the progression of rituals that involved literally black things, killing crows or using black clothes and things like that. if you want to know more about actual rituals in history you can skim through the golden bough and it pretty much starts at prehistory and follows the transformation of common rituals across cultures

I was actually thinking something more like this

reddit

r/conspiracy - James Watson (Nobel Prize - one of the researchers who discovered...

0 votes and 359 comments so far on Reddit

Which sums up my thoughts on the matter pretty concisely. But I do not want to derail this thread.

1 Like

don't know anything about it. i never really read much about demons cause i don't know where to start but i recall the name when i was skimming through weyer's big demon book. the wiki pic for him was my NaDota avatar back in the day :D