Occult thread

1 Like

don’t know anything about it. i never really read much about demons cause i don’t know where to start but i recall the name when i was skimming through weyer’s big demon book. the wiki pic for him was my NaDota avatar back in the day :D

[

image.jpg361x510 152 KB

](https://namafia.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/d33e07c3a917f3b61bebaba5f5c0c11632bfb94b.jpeg)

kitten9Wut Clap

I also just read this one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/acn5bf/ufo_crash_in_juarez_méxico_the_usa_crossed_the/

today which I enjoyed quite a lot. In particular the comment in response to saying the US gov/military were the first on the scene of the crash because it is military technology built in the US:

Of course they built it...they ARE the aliens.

You’re a stupid nigger

Would you consider aliens under the same umbrella as occultism or should I start a different thread for this

Qv

Do you know that the American military resoundingly supports the idea that there are “unidentified flying objects” in our atmosphere which are not being accounted for? Some Senators who served in the past are openly supporting this initiative to open up the research

qcv

1 Like

Anyway, back on the topic of occultism. @TreeWonSevin, there was a popular member of this forum who was once quoted saying, “the pineal glands - they eat that shit.”

Do you understand what he meant by this and what would be the proper response to get him to engage in a discussion on the topic?

can someone tell kittens to increase her bitrate?

Fag

i think this is just an alex jones meme. sure you can eat a pineal gland and there could technically be dmt inside it but it wouldn’t be enough to have any psychoactive effect. the pineal gland is a tool & catalyst for supernatural experience but not some magic storage of dmt juice. i think the meme in the end is farming baby pineal glands to eat them

Ok thanks for the response.

<06:52:42> “alshi neided wasam”: this is a good thread overall
<06:58:50> “alshi neided wasam”: can u reply my thread?

I believe the meme is older than Alex Jones. It wasn’t DMT, but adrenochrome that Hunter S. Thompson said Nixon got from eating pineal glands to feed his addiction. I believe it was “Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail: 1972”

1 Like

■■■■■■ - a dukmb ■■■■■■

What do you guys think of my new desk setup? Got this so I can do my work.