Occult thread

What do you guys think of my new desk setup? Got this so I can do my work

1 Like

No intention of using this desk for work

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

You know what people do when they want to play a game? They watch youtube videos, twitch streamers, and go on the games subreddit. If this subreddit was all I knew, there is no doubt in my mind I would never purchase this game. Screw the game, if I had to interact with the people from this subreddit playing a physical card game it sounds like a nightmare. You guys sound like the worst of the worst poker players always crying about their “bad beats”. “I can’t believe he got there on the river! Shit players always get lucky!” “They had a 4% chance! Unbelievable!”

If /r/poker was like this subreddit, you would have post about how poker is dying. How poker hasn’t been as big since like 2006. How we don’t get new players. How online poker is dead and there are all these scams.

Honestly you guys sound like a bunch of whiny fucks. Half the time this goes through my mind

I’ve been playing dota forever. So the matchmaking post currently at the top is fucking stupid as fuck. People have been playing since before MMR was a thing. People have been playing since before there were million dollar prize pools. Have you heard of a thing called fun? People play games to have fun. If you need stupid achievements to have fun well that’s just mostly sad. And this post will probably be downvoted to oblivion because it doesn’t follow the echo chamber but I thought I’d write it anyways so the few who read this and support this type of negative environment know you’re screwing over the game you claim to like. Anyways rant over. I’m unsubbing for a while. I didn’t even expect any amazing content from this subreddit. Maybe a few posts about crazy comebacks. Videos of unique interactions. Funny drafts. Etc Etc.

If a game is good, people will play it because the game is good.

League of Legends and Hearthstone always have videos up, with videos of interesting and “rare” plays that they’ve recorded

Artifact matches are very uneventful (and long), you simply don’t get those. And when you get, it’s not even that interesting to show in the end.

We don’t also have interesting things to say based on the game, it’s either asking to remove annihilation, or bounty hunter’s 50%. No discussion to switch between card A and card B, because card A is obviously better, and deckbuilding is not as important, also, the actions are not that important too, you just do whatever seems better with the things you have, no point in discussing that.

No memes, because if there is nothing to talk about then there is nothing to meme about, so I guess that’s it. And fan arts, except that an Artifact fanart is actually the same as a dota 2 fanart (they’re cool tho).

There is nothing to post here, except news and mindless rambling. I’m contributing on the rambling part.

I saw some posts here mentioning suicide hotlines, so, since I’ve been there myself and have struggled with suicidal thoughts for over six years, I thought I’d make it clear that anyone who is feeling down and wants to talk is welcome to DM me.

I might not be here today if not for the listening ears I got when I had no professional help and no suicide hotline to use. I feel like the least I can do is offer a listening ear to those here in a similar situation now. :)

I’m slowly liking the fact of reading mangas and light novels so I wonder if there is a book shop or anyone who sells those in alexandria. I’m mainly lookin for re:zero manga or light novel, and my hero academia’s manga…

Thx in advance even if there is no one selling those :)

1 Like

ok

Idk where to turn. I’m married to an Egyptian and living in Egypt. I think my husband is suffering from psychosis. He won’t see a doctor, his family won’t help me to convince him, is there any way I could get him temporarily committed and given medication? I just want him to get help.

He says things that don’t make sense, is paranoid, and is behaving in bizarre ways. I’m afraid he’s going to yell at someone in the street accusing them of something they didn’t do and get hurt or something.

I don’t know arabic.

I love him but I don’t know how to help him and I can’t handle this on my own