Octopath Traveler

Well at the very least in the origin stories for each charatcer many of the cutscenes have full voice acting. I’d assume going forwards there will be places where that’s used too.

I’ve kept it on Japanese the whole time. Yeah after chapter 1 things definitely open the heck up. When you get to areas with what appears to be a candelabra on the map, check it out. You won’t regret it.

I just got to the next town. Dancer girl. Didn’t realize you just play their intro too. Kinda interesting, wonder how that changes replay value tho.

I just found one I’m excited!

I just killed some loot goblin and me and the dancer chick got like 7 levels each. Was worth like 1k xp lol

1 Like

u lucky bitch those things have crazy evasion and they always get to run from me. Use arrowstorm or thousand spears (whatever weak to i forgot) two turns on two dudes and cant even hit enough for the break

Idk I just did r dagger then it broke from dancer girl. Then i r sword it died lol.

My main dude went from 11 to 16 . Dancer went from 7 or 8 to 14

You might have more accuracy, i haven’t had the cash to keep everyone up to current on gear

Idk I’m not very far in. Heading to my third town. Went to a high level area on accident but I saw the candle got it and ran out before any encounters. But it was the same as my main dudes.

Still, depend what you’ve bought. I’ve got a little more money now that I’ve started grinding to meet chapter 2 suggested levels, but before this money was really tight and some people had default weapons in a slot or two

I’m at the point too, I can win fights in the ch 2 areas but they’re pretty hard to I’m going to run around doing some side quests and hitting easier baddies for a bit.

Guess I always had money? Did you see the treasure stuff. Some of it sells for like 2k.

Most my characters have the item above the starting level.

My warrior is 16 dancer 15. Just got merchant girl doing her story so she’s 1.

I was buying armor too with the money I had, things start hitting really hard once youre around ch2 areas

Yeah this is kinda necessary.

For money issues I’ve found that the merchant’s Collect skill is a lifesaver. I’ve been spamming that a bit to good effect. Even tried it on a boss fight or two that I felt was well in hand and it netted me some serious bux

on boss fights its great i’ve gotten up to 7.2k from a juicy collect

im never gonnan play this game and just imagine it vicariously through u guys

alright just keep in mind i exclusively game in the nude, at least waist down

1 Like