Octopath Traveler

Same

1 Like

Just got to my fifth city.

Sprinted through the desert to grab the desert job and fast traveled out lol.

I just kinda ran around grabbing all the shrines and citys for fast travel, now Iā€™m working on getting geared and leveled to progress more. Iā€™m too spoiled by modern games some of the side quests are a bit vague and i dont immediately know exactly where to go RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

One of my goblins ran away. 2/3 now ;(

Iā€™ve only seen ONE and it ran on me :(

its pretty dope. lots of money xp and job points lol.

they slippery gits i tell u wat

At the cleric town. The stories Are kinda okay. Some are better than others. Merchant prob is a DND character Iā€™d make. Everyone else so far is like on some vengrnce quest. Well alchemist and wizard dude arenā€™t but idk just donā€™t like em alot.

wow a jrpg where you can go to the next area ahead of time?

Half the stories are good, half are uninspiring. Maybe that changes in later chapters? Iā€™m still wandering looking for shrines and levels but Iā€™m close to starting my first Ch. 2 stuff.

Iā€™d assume some pick up while some possibly fall off too. You can play every characters story to its completion in one playthrough Iā€™m pretty sure

this games music is TOO good

The music has that quality that stick with you when youā€™re not playing. Good shit :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Someone explain to me what this game is cause Iā€™ve watched bahroo play it and it looks FUCKING AWFUL

Itā€™s pretty fun. Iā€™m undecided if j should have recruited everyone. Seems like each character has their own plot and no overall story so far. But Iā€™m still recruiting everyone. On vacay for a while.

from what ive heard they dont really intertwine wellā€¦kinda sucks. that was a really good part of chrono trigger

I picked up everyone and Iā€™m doing all the stuff in lvl order. It makes some of the later stories at each chapter tier a bit less challenging but if youā€™re including everyone in your party along the way itā€™s still pretty good and thereā€™s some party banter stuff I guess.

Cyrus as main is god, just nuking fools with dancer buffs :muscle:

Done all the tier 3 quests. Dancer story is getting good, Cyrus too, Huntress speech still annoys me.

Cyrus (dancer job) and Oberic (thief job) are the best for nuking bosses.

My oberic just owns everything.