Official Best Poster Thread

Okay - but there may be years of mental knots to unravel and lots of tears on both sides. I don’t know if you’d want to commit to that

You don’t have to unravel them - they may be beneficial.

For example, I firmly believe that women are not people

what was their average bmi

Average national BMI. I’m not American so that’s not as topical as it may be over there - you would be better off asking about Social Status.

IS NAOMI GOOD OR BAD? I DON’T KNOW WHICH THOUGHT TO HAVE

I love you. I love you. I love you.

You stupid, stupid bitch.

Lol u don’t even fuck skinny bitches

For example, my criteria for being a person is either a. Being good at something or b. Having enough knowledge and passion on a subject that you are interested in.

Girls don’t do either of these things and if you want an example, that girl that tried to drive the plane around the earth died

I have and also with thick-set ones. I said average

I don’t think it’s relevant to your pursuit.

what kind of intellectual claims to fuck skinny bitches on namafia.com you fucking retard

One with confidence and no self-restraint over self-expression.

Another example - any female reading this conversation would say something like this in her head “omg these guys are so silly omg” and then she would open up Instagram and pray for more likes on her pictures.

She wouldn’t realize that we are breaking ground here

does the best poster have to fuck? I don’t think fucking is part of posting ability

1 Like

Notice how I can keep up three conversations simultaneously at once and still reply faster than all three victims combined.

there’s zero chance ud talk like u do on internet message boards if u had legitimate confidence

Those are some garbage choices. Guess I’m voting Nma.

It is a large part of the sub-level social class discussion that permeates a lot of arguments and threads.

You just copy pasted that non sequitur