Official Categories of Non-Goy Club Members Of This Forum Thread

Lots of grubs in this thread

no, itā€™s the evolution of marketing:
easily identifiable advertisements -> paid advertisements masquerading as news -> paid advertisements masquerading as ā€œcontentā€ (twitch.tv streams, youtube, television placement) -> paid advertisements masquerading as people.

whatā€™s sad is that a human-bovine hybrid has been bred to exist solely on communication-via-consumerism, having become walking advertisements for their marketing masters who feed them a yearly allotment of new products, new marketing campaigns, and pay them with a stipend of misguided social acceptance and ā€œvalueā€.

Your thesis falls apart when weā€™re discussing local restaurants with people who live nowhere near us and we usually donā€™t even mention the name. Kind of fails to be advertising at that point

This smells like sniffs through bovine nose trolling

At that point you are advertising yourself

We will fight for bovine freedom

What isnā€™t advertising yourself?

Depends on how much of a grub you are

2 Likes

An advertisement I canā€™t read/parse, has nothing to do with me or my interests, etc. is still an advertisement.

Moreover itā€™s the solidification and entrenchment of actions and behavior as being socially beneficial into the culture; even if Iā€™m unable to purchase Ersuā€™s 24/7 pho at the moment, theyā€™ve conditioned a being that gives ample opportunity (and increasing opportunity) to advertise.

The fact that the actual name of the restaurant isnā€™t mentioned still wrecks this notion

If huber recites an advertisement to me in japanese and Iā€™m unable to parse it, itā€™s still an advertisement.

Vietnamese as a brand

Itā€™s not an advertisement when what youā€™re advertising is never referenced

if itā€™s never referenced, then what is the actual post?

Itā€™s a discussion of the food you ate. Thereā€™s no explicit reference to the specific restaurant, so itā€™s not an advertisement

i almost cringed irl at this thx

Then itā€™s an advertisement for the food you ate. Eg. Advertising for the soy industry.

Itā€™s hysterical

wife.sexpartners++ holy shit