Official Categories of Non-Goy Club Members Of This Forum Thread

Does this also apply to you?

No, I generalize my postings as revolving around “trolling”, “manipulation”, and “meta-discussion”, while the posters I talk about are the puppet extensions of marketing campaigns and consumerist ideology.

You’re not just the combination of ensure, fruit cups, and whatever crypto scheme’s you’ve read about recently?

Fireflies owl city

The pretender Foo fighters

Halo 2

Amber 311

There must be regular consumers as everyone consumes; the differentiation is that the bugman purchases artisanal foods, meme-drinks, and ironic status tokens as a means to display the fact that they are indeed in-on-it. It is a stretch to consider my ensure posting as “connection via consumerism”; there is no avenue for an ensure-connection on this website. I know my intentions for that specific post and my fruit cup consumption is largely a non-issue.

I have severe ADHD or by it’s other name lack of executive control

this permeates through almost every avenue of low-tier being discussion

on /g/ there are “Headphone Generals”, “Chink Shit Generals”, “Every Day Carry Threads” which are 90% postings of how much something costs, what they have, and what they’re going to get next.

on namafia there’s just ersus, hubers, and electrowizards posting about what they’re eating out of a taco truck constantly.

oh cmon I post about food like once a week

Taco trucks bang, wish I still had one near me

wintermute is the biggest worm to ever exist

You act like it’s all they’re interested in when really the people you shit talk would probably let someone else talk when it comes to a more obscure subject. They just feel like it’s more within their understanding to talk about food they like and dislike (remember Mello and bees). Same thing with those pheripheral thread posters, etc

I pray to no false God, if that make me goy then here I am.

no, identity and consumption have become one for these posters; they might be interested in other things, but they default to connection via consumerism because it offers instantaneous, unassailable social connection with their fellow drone-minded horde with no chance of being ostracised

the west has supplanted whatever used to constitute individualism with arby’s coupons and television dramas; to be satiated by communication (and to even attempt it) of extended marketing propaganda is the greatest indicator of the actual abyss free of thought and the lower hominid social hivemind.

Just don’t browse 4chan it’s market propaganda but I think the only marketer here cums on donuts and then eats them or something

Some people are just extroverted and like to learn the right buying choice and then share it to be a useful friend to a fellow consumer or verify that their knowledge isnt bull. I don’t think people go on these consumer subforums seeking the connection first and foremost – your average drone finds better more conventional ways to feel connected than posting on this board

There called mavens