Official Knight's Cross Holders Thread Keep Out Alightsoul You're Just a Rifleman

Use this thread to trade and farm like microtransactions with your fellow posters to build forum credit.

Feel free to create and distribue high effort posts that you think your peers might like or find useful.

All transactions are final and once a like is given it may not be taken back in an attempt to dupe a trader into giving you a like with nothing in return.

NO INDiAN GIVING

THIS IS NOT A CHARITY

NO ANGEL INVESTMENTS

THIS IS AN EXCHANGE WITH CODIFIED REGULATORY STATUTES

4 Likes

In need of 5 likes right now. Will give 10 likes by end of the year

6 Likes

DONE!

3 Likes

The best part is someone unironically made this thread already

2 Likes

I believe we have an understanding?

Well shit I didn’t know must not be much action there

2 Likes

I went through your history and liked 5 of your posts, you can verify the transaction by looking at my like count, I only had 1 or 2 likes given before your request

3 Likes

Were you trying to blackmail me? Use official avenues to make legal transactions (the thread, not pm) I’m not a dirty underhanded like launderer. This is a legitimate establishment.

2 Likes

First person to like all my posts in the thread gets to ring the opening bell tommorow 6AM PST

3 Likes

That’s it I’m shutting this operation down.
Gather your stuff while you can at midnight this exchange is getting shut down.

1 Like

Mods close the thread and move to spam there’s not enough trading volume to justify keeping the exchange open any longer.

2 Likes

LF L4L fast +rep

1 Like

Until further notice this exchange is shut down. Please contact wtfdota for more info.

1 Like

It appears there was a clerical error. This exchange is now open.
For more details contact wtfdota.

A futile attempt to devalue my Empathetic badge - you, being a non-empathetic poster, can never amass the stockpile of likes necessary to buy the Golden Heart.

1 Like

This thread isn't about me, the perceived value of your badge, or an empathy dick measuring contest, it's about helping my community dig itself out of like poverty and build something together we can be proud of.

Try to put your ego aside for the moment and understand that.

And for my selfless endeavor I'm going to award myself the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross (with oak leaves and crossed swords)

3 Likes

Sorry, that award is going to @REFPSI

1 Like

Doesn’t that award get shared between yns and jdance?

1 Like

A system for exchanging Likes is already in place

2 Likes