Official List of Disgusting Human Beings From NADotA Thread

3/5 of a member.

I don’t think anybody should really be on this list. It’s inflammatory and mean-spirited.

It is the opposite. By adding nearly every forum member to the list including himself, he implies we’re all scumbags and none of us are better than the other

Like, I feel bad not being on the list

same

Glad to be left off this list. Don’t know what I would’ve done if I was included.

Why would troia be on this list when he hasn’t been an active member in ages? If I was digging back to people who never post, I could double this list.

Remove troia

As disgusting as I am, I’d probably feel even worse if I was group in with these people…

I understand the intention but it’s wrong.

He’s trying to minimize what he did (bad) by saying “oh look at us we’re all deplorables”

Meanwhile he hasn’t even apologized for anything just hand waved it with stuff like “oh he’s conservative”

Troias the most disgusting person from that site tho

Do it.

This is his way of apologizing.

No it isn’t lmao how do you type that awful shit

Apologizing starts with admission of wrongdoing

Have you seen ewiz say “oh shit yeah I was wrong”

This person accused me of doxing and griefing and then when the logs were posted they show HIM doxing and me telling him to stfu

No way

You know that Ewiz will never apologize outright to you, but by putting himself alongside you on that list he effectively tells you “I’m a scumbag, you’re a scumbag, we’re all scumbags - lets move on”.

You had an actual rapist on the old site, troia was nothing but a worm