Official List of Disgusting Human Beings From NADotA Thread

Troia was just an idiot with buyer’s remorse

Man shut the fuck up klaze

You’re putting words in this person’s mouth giving him the most favorable interpretation possible when he has done NOTHING to support that

He can’t even admit assaulting mello the way he did (just because mello voted trump) was wrong

Yawns in an unnaturally loud volume

Who’s an actual rapist lol

He quoted my post earlier

Mello deserved what he got he posted a picture of himself wearing a MAGA hat in front of a Confederate flag. That’s the picture I slammed around the forum. It was already posted on there, I just used it to discredit every opinion he posted for a month

Who doesnt like a little rape

Maybe darkbyte? I remember that dude posting some weird shit.

ewiz is incapable of committing a wrong because he doesnt believe in morality

Can’t believe I’m being left out of the bad boys squad

Well it’s not his fault objective morality is a farce

I’ve looked up Casey a few times, but I just wanted to make sure he was doing well. I was worried.

Oh shit, how could I forget darkbyte in this list

Lmao

1 Like

dodged

1 Like

ADD FOREST NAO

Thing is ewiz absolutely destroyed my peaceful use of the forum

Even after all this drama’s over it’s still ruined because 1. People don’t read to the bottom of threads so most will still believe whatever shit he spewed earlier and 2. Now that I’m “Alightsoul” to these people I guarantee some moron will come up to me a month from now and try to start conflict/antagonize in general because they think oh alightsoul the funny monkey to argue. lets argu. aligt sol :laughing::sweat_smile:

Meanwhile ewiz has shown no capacity to admit wrongdoing, no capacity to accept when he’s wrong, even for something clear-cut that happened years ago (like sending Jones Casey’s info believing jones would use it to harm casey)

And u want to tell me “Oh he MEANS to apologize he just doesnt say it :slight_smile:” like hell no he doesn’t mean to apologize he’s defending himself in every post.

Show me one post where ewiz responds to something he’s clearly done wrong with anything beyond minimizing (hint: there are none)

You already were asoul to everyone.

Exactly what I’m describing

Sees large post of something he’s done wrong

Responds with defensive post/dismissive one-liner about how one small part of it is somehow not his fault, not as described, or minorly inaccurate

It’s called minimizing and it’s not even remotely apologetic.

If part of that includes a subliminal apology then I’m subliminally Willy Wonka over here