Official List of Disgusting Human Beings From NADotA Thread

I’m not apologizing to you. You don’t deserve an apology from me, nor does Mello. If Casey was really pissed at me telling Jones where he used to work (which he had posted when he left that job), then I’ll apologize to him

Note the mental midgetry here

"Slammed around the forum" "discredit every opinion he posted" No dude you're just the annoying autist who took a joke photo somebody posted and spammed it on the site, which nobody thought was funny, as you'd missed the original joke (or were the butt of it)

You also took it too far and were genuinely malicious about it, calling him names and harassing him and shit, as you often do in these situations

Except Mello was legitimately a racist reactionary, so I’m not sure it was a joke. Slammed seems to have been autocorrect from posted

There u go Klaze

Thank you for mansplaining to me how this person is secretly repentant and means to apologize but just has to do it in a roundabout way (by defending himself and not apologizing)

Surely there's some subliminal message or acrostic poem here that says "I'm SORRY" in dumbass language though - you'll have to interpret it for me

And he fucking deserved it. He is legitimately racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. The only response to those kinds of people is making them know they aren't welcome

Thank you for making your opinion on this clear.

Unfortunately, you're wrong, and you're bad. Mello made a joke and you didn't get it so you used it as a bat to bash him with.

Hopefully after posting your thoughts so explicitly the other peolpe on the forum will take a minute to read them and see this in you.

I’m not apologizing to you for “lying about what you’ve done” because I didn’t lie. I’m not apologizing to you for exposing you as asoul, because people should know who you are. I would say that I am a shitty person too, but the attacks on you and Mello were deserved and I’m not apologizing for them

There’s literally nothing “ewiz” or anyone else could say that would make me have either a higher or lower opinion of you, and I’ll be real, you ain’t tops on my toplist

where have I heard this before

Oh right - 1930s Germany

Pretty sure everyone who interacted with Mello knows he was a real reactionary piece of shit.

Oh yes, the classic “antifa are the real fascists” argument. Go read a book

@SOPHIE

@SOPHIE

cept I’ve done nothing to you or anyone for that matter and your only reason to have negative opinion of me would be from what ewiz’s posted

Which was categorically untrue.

Unfortunately you, like most people, will believe most things you read along those lines and regardless of whether they are discredited later you will still have the feeling in your heart. Sad.

Not antifa - You. You are a fascist masquerading as a Caped Crusader. You’re authoritarian, you’re wrong, and you hurt people with roundabout defenses. Then you tell yourself it was noble and good.

I’m the most independent thinker here by a significant margin, be assured

Funny that you try to make this a political debate though - as if you have some recourse in painting yourself as the Downtrodden Liberal

Yeah, ostracizing and harassing reactionary fucks is real fascist :rolleyes:

dare I say it? Down trodden Lib… eral.

Mello’s not reactionary and he was a pretty nice guy - much more pleasant to have on the forum than you.