Officially insane thread

so i started getting this tension headache everyday and couldn’t focus for shit, started getting panic attacks, depression and all that for half a year after and couldn’t bring myself to seeking help because i was still managing somehow

ive been depressed tos ome degree for at least 7 years and my shrink figured I have “severe social anxiety” but I cant for the life of me tell if ive ever had a panic attack or not

if they are what people describe them to be then i dont see what separates them from seizures

You haven’t had a panic attack if it didn’t involve hyperventilating

then for sure no

I’ve had like two lol, I think they were panic attacks because I was hyperventilating.

that means ive never seen one either

i could’ve but at this point i was crazy anxious most of the time and had no strength and it was so absurd i don’t even know

i learned to drive on this late 80s dumpster petrol car and had to switch to this brand new diesel one and it was like a different world but mostly im just awful driver and feel uncomfortable driving anything heavier than a bike

took me years on and off its not easy

you just have to pay for the final test anyway right if you’ve already taken lessons then just practice with your old folks until you think you’re ready to pass

i’ve had that, i went to EKG in ER once for arrhytmia (150BPM+ while physically resting for an hour)

can you type faster lmao

I went to hospital after new year’s because headache didn’t let me sleep for 4 days and after that i got to see a nurse and talk to her about the stress and all and it helped a lot moving forward

now everything is kinda coming together, i moved cities and started in a new college doing UI/UX/web design (what i want to do finally)

also i’ve got my business together and worked almost full-time over this summer and still have some small projects going on

youre such a fucknig hoe

i love it

im a sick fuck i like a quick fuck

yeah thats really twisted kanye

when i had my first panic attack i got super dizzy while standing up, fell on my bed and felt unbearable pressure on my head, my heart was racing and I was sure i had some kind of seizure and called an ambulance

how do you plan on fixing this

going to college twice
getting a drivers license
a forklift license
a girlfriend
a job
a hobby
going to church
political crap

all didnt work to fix my shit

now im saving up to get a house loan lmao i bet that aint gonna owrk either

How about moving to a different country/city? I’ve heard that helped people with Similar Issues.