Officially insane thread

the only thing left i havent tried is to get 7k with nmagane in dota

i did that in connection with college

the only explanation is that i was born with crybaby genes but that doesnt explain how my parents and sister and rest of the family is fine

that was a year ago, i got past the depression and started doing things again

mostly i educated myself on panic attacks and started learning to control it (almost daily back then)
i don’t get them anymore, only sometimes when i’m alone and stressed

it involves the fear of dying, so nowadays i just think I’m not dying and if were to die it isn’t because of that particular feeling

mind controlling the chemical imbalances

nmagane surely would disagree

i think him and i are in agreement about the brain alchemy but im still on board with the will to power shit

turn on the boilers!

but yeah the current problem is social anxiety, it just seems to persist and i still can’t really enjoy things like before so finally i’m seeking proper help and started the SSRIs

do they even work? my ex-girlfriend used to crush and snort that shit

i havent heard of anyone who likes them but they still take them so

they dont stop you from being a freak though so im not sure waht they are supposed to do exactly

just make u able to perfmorm your societal duties i guess

they dont seem to do that either

my shrink said she didnt think they were a good idea for me since im already able to mindlessly bress buttons and lift rocks for 8 hours

so i figured, don’t believe into them much either but there was a months long queue for the therapist/psychologist so i’ll try whatever

yeahim supposed to start cognitive behavioral therapy this november lol im sure itsg onna fix me right up

they say it works, i’m so new to this stuff i have no idea what they even do

from what ive gathered from friends with experiences they just tell u to pretend it all away and listen to your whining

so long as im wasting tax dollars im happy

Good luck lol but maybe you’d be more interested in doing the fringe garbage shit like brainpaint and similar garbage