Officially insane thread

i think id prefer some freud shit

CBT is just you have automatic negative thoughts and you need to stop yourself before you give them any mind. Just look at a list of common ANTs.

If you wanna see a therapist to talk through some shit I get that but that’s cbt

yeah basically auto fellatio

thats how i treat my bills

whenever i get anxious about paying them i just dont and then i forget about it

maybe its just me but i dont understand how not thinking about something is supposed to make it better

The point is that you’re not really being that realistic about it, realistic thinking is okay. The point is that negative thoughts begin to tunnel into other negative but ultimately less rational thoughts that are completely nonconducive to day to day living.

You can clearly see what happens when you take that kind of thinking to an end – just look at miipsx

hes posting on this website man

i tell people the same shit all the time the problem is i know that im lying

i think a fair skepticism towards what sitcom characters do is reasonable anyway

and when american new age vortex shit leaks in to my health care i think i have a good reason to doubt their methods

but im still gonna give it a go cuz why not maybe im wrong and they’re right and im actually a great person that can be sorted out but if i am i dont see why my presumable good looking shrink wont carry my children

sorry for stealing your thread mr genocide

no problem :slight_smile:
insane people dont have ther ight to ownership

I’m sure it’s okay to mention it, he’s working on it and it takes shining a light on those things to really eliminate them.

the mechanisms of my mind work in mysterious ways

have you guys tried going back in time and abstaining from enjoyable multiplayer online games

Yeah

You’re tellin’ me!

i dunno i turned out alright anyways