Omicron

i know science is hard for you yns but......

viruses mutate more as they spread to more people. if 30% of ur population doesn't get that 95% effective vaccine then you're gonna get a ton more cases.

oh and don't blame the breakthrough cases u moron.

COVID-19: 99% of hospital admissions were among those not fully vaccinated

brought to you by ur favorite news outlet

this is the science yns will not agree with!

bc thats how science and stats work! u just don't agree with it and it goes away!!!!!!!

its almost like plain logic explains all of this and its not some big conspiracy theory....

then why need boosters?

.....hear me out here Plasma.... majority of other vaccines have boosters... why? because ur immune system forgets.... antibodies fade...

why do you need multiple chicken pox boosters? why do you need a new flu shot every year?

I've never had a flu shot because it's bullshit.

I've never had more chickenpox shots. I haven't had any damn shots since like grade 7

at least where i live you must be up to date on vaccines or you cannot enter public school

and regardless of whether YOU have got these booster shots, most people do/have

Never heard of chicknpx boosters and flu shots are for the weak

if u went to school then you likely had one lol...

u can thank the "weak" people for vaccinating themselves to make it so flu doesn't go rampant on ur ass

i might have had some chicken pox shot when i was a kid but not every damn 6 months

never had the flu shot once

you've shown your ignorance on the topic so instead of having opinions about stuff you have no clue about you just should not make comments on it

flu shots are there becasue it morphs everyyear and some how people were duped into taking new ones that dont always work.

They're free dude in what way are people getting duped

Kyle went sicko mode. He doesn't understand how vaccines work and said some dumb shit about antibodies fading but other than that he definitely went sicko mode

i'm speaking to someone who doesn't know that he's had vaccines before. i'm trying to dumb it down for him