On The Market For a New E-Girlfriend

:nauseated_face:

Ethan Jones do you want to work on a tech project with me

It may or may not be related to ruining this website

nah I sort of want to finish my other project and then write a symbolic executor type thing for risc-v binaries

i dont work well with others aswell

the most I’m willing to do is to think up elaborate troll schemes and then go “naah that’s too much work”

we can definitely work with that. I’ll be in touch

I am thinking of getting dan to do all the work these site ruining projects because he is the most productive on the site

So it begins

Also light mode lol what are you blind?

if you used your computer as much as me you would realize that light mode is extremely beneficial because it forces you to turn the lights on

2 Likes

I’m on light mode

1 Like

Lmao if you don’t use darkroom mode flux

Human beings can only discern three shades of red. Fresh blood, dried blood, and fel orc

2 Likes

Received an email from a potential suitor; my status has officially changed from ON THE MARKET to IN ESCROW

2 Likes

My sister recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend (finance/insurance adjuster) and is looking for a boy in the crypto sector. I’ve ruled out @SOPHIE for obvious reasons

if my screen gets too dark I can't see the sailboat through my transparent terminal

That’s tough, I sail on a hobie cat with a

protips: use a transparent terminal with a relaxing background image to lessen the amount of autistic rage attacks you have