Osiris is genuinely a creep

0 difference between these two things

What you mean to say is that you consider one stupid and the other not stupid - a shockingly regressive and discompassionate viewpoint toward people like me with height dysmorphia

you're being bad faith

1 Like

if there were a large group of short men who felt the only way for them to even live their life happily was to have height extension surgery, and this feeling was echoed/confirmed as legitimate by literally 99% of the relevant research, i'd feel the same way about them. but that's not the case..

i'm 100% open to having my mind changed, I don't lack empathy towards short people lol. there's just nothing to indicate the two problems are on the same scale or cause the same level of distress on average

john freeman

2 Likes

ROCK AND STONE
ROCK AND STONE
ROCK AND STONE

Hah funny

Being short is arguably more distressing than being the wrong gender (and affects more people)

It's easier to stay healthy the shorter you are and you generally live longer

on god no cap 5'11"

also you could have just gotten the ilizarov procedure to lengthen your legs

God is real and he is viewing organized religion that he did not create to test his people

It's the only possjbility

arguable by whom exactly? you?

stop trolling this is a serious topic

i mean i guess not since I believe it effects none of us, but still

if you do unironically believe that though you've read too many /fit/ greentexts

ofc being super short or super tall effects people. socially it's pretty acceptable to mock or outright shut down a short guy especially dating