Osiris Passed Away

Hey everyone. This is not a joke post. He passed away sometime between last night and early this morning due to a pulmonary embolism. I know he was really active here and had a lot of interactions with everyone so I just thought you should know instead of him just disappearing from the forum. Thank you.

3 Likes

Wat

I refuse to believe this is real

It’s real. Please be respectful.

I call Osiris and he didn’t answer.

Sorry to drop the news like this. I wasn't sure how else to do it as I do not know who he was close with on the forum to let them know personally.

10 Likes

It’s okay. It was nice of you to do anything at all. I’m just a little shell shocked. Can’t imagine how you feel dude. Osiris was the nicest guy on here and probably the nicest guy I’ve ever known. Upsetting news to say the least

3 Likes

He would literally message me almost every other week to tell me to have a good weekend. He was so selfless.

7 Likes

I'm genuinely very upset. Not much else to say.

4 Likes

<01:07:53> "Osiris": i hope you guys had a really good tatar tuesday
<01:07:58> "Osiris": stay safe, work hard, and have sex!

His last words in Teamspeak. We'll carry on his legacy.

8 Likes

Really sad to hear that he was a funny and smart guy and pleasant to play mafia with. Crazy how fast and sudden that can happen to someone. Thanks for telling us

5 Likes

Rest in peace

5 Likes

Man what the ACTUAL fuck

3 Likes

Insanely cool dude. Was always patient. Was a nurse too iirc and served in the military. Nothing but good things to say. That sucks so bad

5 Likes

Rest in peace.
It's crazy how someone can just drop dead like that.
This is so sad.

5 Likes

He's one of a few people I've gotten a real impression of being genuinely well-meaning from a small amount of personal interaction. I wish I knew him better than I did.

7 Likes

You did the right thing.

1 Like

They got him, RIP to a King

5 Likes

That's tragic. RIP.

2 Likes

What? No