Osiris Passed Away

1 Like

good morning

Actually, Osiris was the psychopath manipulating us.

1 Like

osiris was the head goy the whole time

1 Like

excuse me?
i have never shared my account with anyone

jcrispy is right to call you out on this bullshit post

this isn't about osiris - and he wouldn't care about that

you're full of shit
the stance you and epok are taking is fucking pathetic

jones behavior is pathetic but who cares, he's not even trying to act like a responsible human being - he's barely trying to act human

insom is also way too edgy but clearly feels some type of way about this situation as one could REASONABLY EXPECT given the circumstances

insom, your anger is a bit misplaced when it comes to osiris' own stance on the goys and his relationship with them. you do your own thing, but know that osiris was well aware of the goy reality. like i said, he enjoyed encouraging a brotherhood, and he never once considered them to be "genuine" outside of the ways in which they are blatantly themselves. he knew they would talk shit, even about him, they did it directly to him. they have never been the type to "hide" the sneering and judgemental garbage they throw around - its literally the shit that's decorated the forum walls for years.

he was blown away by the perspectives they hold at times but really just DIDNT CARE outside of if you're spending time with people and don't take it personally and know where people are - it IS genuine. just accepting the score, or whatever

but damn, most of yall don't operate on that level and that's why this thread is sad as fuck - but that's just my perspective.. osiris would probably be touched at all the focus, amused at the misplaced emotions and possibly a little sad that people have so many difficulties.

MY opinion
the most egregious person here is assoul, this mod defensiveness and behavior of having any working empathy is just utter fucking self absorbed garbage

Official Statement 6:

1 Like

I don't think Insom would be very happy to find out that Osiris regularly said the N word on Teamspeak.

2 Likes

Ill miss his invoker

1 Like

Nope you're wrong.

Nyte is a prime example of a "feudal lord moderator" (wants to tell everybody how to act and behave - killed the forum under her iron fist as a result)

I (and Osiris) take the approach of a janitorial moderator. Clean up the shit after it is spewed but don't try to change the nature of people or tell them how they should be (aside from some basic stuff like not threatening to kill people)

Cry about me not being genuine or whatever all you want but the fact of the matter is the site died with you at its helm and was revived once you were gone and other people (including me but not exclusively me) took a different approach

And a lot of people still feel that way but just wouldn't bother to express it because they don't have to (because they don't have to listen to you if they don't want because you are not a moderator) and if you don't have the self-awareness to recognize/reflect on that then you're still just as toxic to the site as you were back then

This website is a Longhouse-Free Zone.

Osiris always talked about how much of a ■■■■■■ you are.

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

it's really sad because you believe this.
osiris did not believe in these things, he believed he didn't know how to deal with them (but that they weren't being dealt with in any good ways)

pretty sure he thought epok modding you and some other stuff that happened was like just rock bottom bullshit based on how he reached out to me. what i think you miss is that just because i actually do maintain a predictable stance, and it's considered abrasive to "the boys" (and just really socially unempathetic or developed types) doesn't mean it was viewed as inherently wrong or bad by him when he didn't agree

a lot of things he simply didn't agree with because he didn't want to spend the energy fighting
there is plenty he didn't agree with on more dynamic shit but by and large don't mistake his passiveness or slight agreements with an overall idea that you or any other moderation attempts here were "good" let alone "healthy"

there is a fucking HUGE difference between osiris wanting to help, and your bullshit that you believe "helps" as if your principles are at all sound here. they're not, i've watched you basically come around full circle into being the very thing you used to throw temper tantrums about.

You're co-opting Osiris's name/death to push your own misguided agenda and trying to trick people into thinking it was what Osiris secretly thought and confided in you

We (the mod team) were all present with him in the mod back room, he communicated very clearly what he thought and had ample opportunities to share thoughts on the site and how things should be handled.

The ways you view things on this site are clouded by your own inability to see the world clearly due to emotional complications/just being outright stupid sometimes

1 Like

In short you have no idea what you are talking about and should stop. I'm not interested in discussing with you further

lmao

She's typing up another one. Clearly didn't get the message