Osiris Passed Away

the word kike seems feminine

Bump

1 Like

I just saw this. I am in shock. We played a lot of mafia together and this makes me very sad to hear. Nobody deserves to go like that. RIP.

1 Like

Everyone around me is dying a lot. I know it's a part of life but it's still kinda heavy and then also young people like Kat and Osiris. It is heavy.

1 Like

@kat is dead?

1 Like

I had to take his head.
There can be only one.

cat-funny

1 Like

I think Osiris would've liked that post.

1 Like

There was a female who used to date korok whose name was cat or Kat, but she died from cancer a few years ago. She was a vet on nadota. I followed her IG but after a few years after she died I unfollowed because everytime I saw her when I was parsing my list it put me in a bum mood.

You mean nyte? She's dating marski now.

Kittens? She’s got a thread too man, didn’t you post in it

Kittens was a community loss but Osiris was absolutely vital to this lil board and idk how it’s gonna continue without him

1 Like

the greatest betrayal, no, proof that God is dead, is henry inthe6 dota still walks this earth

2 Likes

@kat love you.
Maybe there is room for two kats.

@big_ass make minecraft server

1 Like

What's going on in minecraft right now? Give us the advertisement for why there should be a server at this moment

so community doesn't die

its been a long time since the last server and so its time for a new one
@big_ass

1 Like

I can invite you guys to the work minecraft server but if you destroy haileys base or fuck with her dogs she will cry

Also you are allowed in her house but you are not allowed to look at her or again she will cry

i don't want to go into her house. i want to build my own house. please give server info

Its on bedrock edition