Osiris Passed Away

Rip Osiris, after reading all your stories and interections with you guys it is obvious why he is one of the few people here that I never really got into the arguement with, I guess he was genuinely just a really nice dude RIP.

I have lost 2 coworkers in last few years who were unbelievably positive people and a light for anyone they interacted with. The good really die young.

3 Likes

YOU'RE A BIT LATE...

Doing the best I can here.

1 Like

Id like to think in heaven the lions won

3 Likes

1 Like

sorry osiris, people too sad to be here without the only chad being the peoples people

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Right now, in heaven, osiris is roaming the radiant triangle. Doing nothing while watching chris feed. Doing what he loved

2 Likes

Rip

https://twitter.com/roctakon/status/1751538338933150036

Why are you shit posting in the osiris death thread?

Osiris wouldn't have it any other way you kike

Um is this that kind of forum?

1 Like

That word is pretty hurtful

1 Like

Ignore him. Most of us do.

I never knew kike was a Jew slur lolol it seemed like lesbian or something

The term "kike" is a derogatory and offensive ethnic slur that is used to refer to Jewish people. It is an extremely hurtful and disrespectful word that has been historically used to demean and dehumanize individuals of Jewish descent. The use of this word is considered highly inappropriate and offensive in any context, and it is important to treat all individuals with respect and dignity regardless of their background or beliefs. If you have any other questions about language or cultural sensitivity, please feel free to ask.

1 Like

:brainletbenny:

1 Like

you're confusing it with dyke. hard to keep track of these gosh darn slurs when they rhyme

1 Like