Osiris Passed Away

Gamut is not trolling; He's a genuine schizo. What the fuck is he trying to even say?

1 Like

He's saying the COVID -- not the COVID Vaccine -- is a potential culprit for OSIRIS's untimely demise

It's a BRILLIANT twist

1 Like

Osiris would've certainly appreciated this thread turning into a 1000 post debate - he loved those.

4 Likes

No
Get the fuck out of this thread.

5 Likes

6:50 PM*]* nmagane*:*

they turned his memorial thread into a den of gaming scum

[6:51 PM] nmagane*:*

someone needs to go and cleanse the thread like jesus in the temple

1 Like

thanks im gonna check out

Screenshot from 2023-12-05 22-44-28

1 Like

i'm legit having trouble understanding what you're saying because it looks like you're doing what your opening line says not to do

Please do not shit post here... seriously....

2 Likes

I think everybody grieves in different ways and people should be free to grieve in their own ways without judgment. But I also get the feeling that it should stay respectful and not be a political shit-flinging debate

2 Likes

i'm thinking we do both friday and saturday if saturday @ 9 works better for you

I just chose 9 since it's a good time for east/central/west

it would prob be more than just 1 game too so u could prob show up late

Would Osiris have liked it if his thread turned into a political shit-flinging debate? Hard to say but possibly. Would it help the people who are grieving? Hard to say but probably.

I can't really say anything because I'm probably the person who has shit-posted the most on this site (and its predecessor) while grieving, it's my main coping mechanism.

1 Like

i think we can start at 8est on friday and maybe earlier on saturday, at least, to try and accommodate some time, especially if it's for a game of dota.

we can start at 8, fine with me. i just want as many ppl to be able to show up as possible.

also Mafia game -- roleplay shit - #11 by Nyte

please sign up for this! roleplay vanilla mafia in a rome total war theme for osiris

even if u havent played mafia before or w/e itll be easy to get into

Canadian*

Don't think I'll partake in playing video games to commemorate him. If you have contact with his family @DiendaMahdik I'd donate money for funeral costs. This is Benny

There has been more debate about the political debate than that political debate itself. Someone vents some frustration. A few people reply. It could have easily stopped there.

3 Likes