⁠The little speedwell's darling blue,
⁠Deep tulips dasht with fiery dew,
Laburnums, dropping-wells of fire.

O thou, new-year, delaying long,
⁠Delayest the sorrow in my blood,
⁠That longs to burst a frozen bud,
And flood a fresher throat with song.

7 Likes

Sorry for connecting the rampant, unchecked virus that causes cardiovascular damage and dysfunction to the premature cardiovascular death of Osiris. You're right, there was no need to do that - way too political. Maybe after another two, three premature deaths of young people we care about, there might be a need to think about it then, but let's not think about it before we have absolutely no choice. Well, back to LARPing 2019 through the biggest covid wave of the pandemic, see you guys next time.

A lot of gamers seem to die of blood clot things

4 Likes

I just think it’s not tasteful at all and is probably not what Osiris would’ve wanted for his own thread, although I’ll never know for sure.

1 Like

i think more than most things osiris was not about worrying whether people stayed perfectly within lines

i mean talking about what may or may not have contributed to his early exit hardly seems like a hard line for distasteful

2 Likes

If you think mentioning a friends passing in your theories because it’s convenient for your narrative isnt selfish and disrespectful then go for it

2 Likes

do i agree? no but i think it's pretty clear gamut's frustration is about how it was an early exit and there's some feelings and beliefs about why there are seeming to be more young heart-related deaths in the last 10 years or so

but really, it's just the emotion
i don't think osiris ignored those things in the way he interacted or presented his own. he just tended to let things be as they are for each of us

4 Likes

Remembering Osiris for how he lived instead of how he died would probably be a nice gesture. Atleast for the context of this thread. Maybe I’m mistaken tho

5 Likes

it's what i'm trying to point out...

2 Likes

Yeah I forgot that part of the kittens thread

1 Like

I know the rest of us understand this, and I cannot believe this has to be said, but this is a thread to mourn a friend who passed, not a thread to propogate our political beliefs for self masturabatory reasons.

4 Likes

If it wouldnt be appropriate to say at a literal funeral, do not type it here.

3 Likes

exactly, and from before covid. incontrol died of a blood clot in 2019

1 Like

Osiris recommended this YouTube channel to me in a pm.
It's funny reviews of really good (and really bad) action movies.
They are a great.
In our pm's we chatted a bit about crazy posters in the past like agile_mind and broodstar.
Thought I would share.

5 Likes

https://roragok.com/mafia

If you click on Mafia -> Players -> More you can see that he played more games than almost anyone.
And that was just on the old site.

3 Likes

I just don't think this is the place to speculate. Or invite a target to blame.

Osiris was really chill and probably the most consistent contributor here. We were all talking with him consistently through the past five years, and on nadota before that. Idk it just is wild that he was the one posting with the jdance bellyaching quote lol. Really puts all the stuff complained about here in perspective.

4 Likes

What a twist LMAO some r*tard Californian crying about the Wuhan Flu

Post 140 in the Osiris Dead Thread -- No dude, this is exactly the place to do this.

Shock -> "Heartfelt Goodbyes" -> Feminine Tone Policing -> Outright Trolling (You are Here)

1 Like