Our very own Timado creates BIG drama after saying that SA scene is trash

what did he say?

“Congrats Niggeria for winning the world up”

Nigeria* Sorry about that

lol

This one is even better

When is Timado writing his formal apology for disrespecting the SA scene? It’s the only way to get the community’s approval back.

what mind control said is definitely much worse but the apology is also much cringier because his english isnt as good, so it’s even more obvious that it’s PR bullshit someone else helped him write.

If you’re surrounded by backwards, quasi-3rd-world people/culture, yes, you can be excused of it.

Well calling them backwards is just being offensive (and somewhat racist?). That’s just the peruvian culture.

No, I don’t think that the “quasi-third-world” is unique to any particular locale/location. Just saying you can scapegoat your circle and say I had no idea or w/e nowadays and you can get around it. Nothing to do with it being OK or not.

It’s not the peruvian culture lmao

the idea all cultures/ideologies are equal is false anyway lmao, if your culture sucks im more than willing to call you out on it

But you just said that it was…

I think that would classify as bigoted.

sure im fine with that label if thats what its called.

I’d say there’re bad representatives within every culture that come to roost when it’s time to do a useless comparison of averages

thats definitely true. im just saying theres nothing wrong with calling portions of a culture backwards (such as rampant homophobia)

I did say that he could say Peru is without an LGBT movement. I don’t think I put Peruvian culture in question, but if that’s just a product of your bizarre thinking, I’ll excuse it.

What are you going to compare other than averages?

No - you implied that he was “surrounded by homophobes” [sic]