Patch 7.30

Ah yes leshrac the new mid hero dominating the scene

Double Lightning talent is so dumb LOL.

Also, Shadow Demon is out of fucking CONTROL this patch. 2x null/veil is some dumb shit.

And I'll tell you my secret op strat right now on SD is rush refresher after.

When you hit 25 you can 4x banish depending on what you wanna do, and here is the big banger.....

You can open with 2x banishes > Soulcatcher > 2x Banish > Soulcatcher. Theyey come out with 40% hp and 8 illusion around them, its some true chaos. Basically their team is down to 40% health before they can blink an eye

It's gonna get patched real quick but enjoy SD while hes godmode.

I haven't played in ages but that's sounds extremely unviable in the context of a real high skill game

I mean does sd even have enough mana for all those spells that early in the game

Numeta challenges people to play using 1 hand and stream it then ignores those that accept. He's a bitch that has bitch ideas

You should see how easy it is to cast double soulcatcher. The animations for that are near instant, the disruptions are hard and can only be done far and between, but in most cases, 2x banish refresh combo does so much work.

As for the 1v1 challenge lol. I would beat you it would honestly be a waste of time and I dont care about ego so.

Same for the second paragraph

I just don't see you getting off those longass spells and everyone sitting around letting you do it. I'm sure it looks really sick in the little training tester thing

Soulcatche refresh soulcatcher is like 0.5 seconds

yep no ego here just flawless soulcatchers and time to get a refresher

k once you get refresher you walk at the enemy and then disruption him. then you soulcatcher refresh, disruption and soulcatcher again ez

Sorry I'm gonna need an edited numeta video. This is too hard to follow for my normal game self.

No you couldn't. You can barely farm without using the stop key.

It's okay I know I called ur bluff there candy cane

Shadow demon farms like a fucking machine, and you can always triple stack per minute.

IF you can't add that up to a quick refresher then AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

im well aware of how shadow demon plays he was my 2nd most played when i was pos 44 and if you're farming stacks on him you're just doing it wrong doodoo dumb dumb head

why am i responding to this

How is farming stacks on SD BAD :smiley:

Atos + Lens are pretty necessary items for SD.

Also, Helm of the Dom is the best item on supports because you can keep your neutral when it's in your backpack.

PRETTY NUTS

Refresher Kunkka with Crit/BKB/Aghs is pretty fucking terrifying LOL.

For stacking it's nice but that's an almost force or mek for the money

items are a crutch

[normaL]