Patch 7.30

I'm working on this very cool Drow build where you buy voodoo mask, Maelstrom & Aghanims shard that goes into Aghanims. Lifesteal coupled with Aghanims is super strong. It's a very weird lifestealing drow build.. will post vids later.

Build looks like Belt of elven > Treads > Maelstrom > Aghanim Shard > Voodoo Mask > Aghanims > Manta. Mostly I go Mjollnir for the stacking voodoo mask lifesteal, but sometimes, I go Glyprnir for really smooth Multishot's.(This is the mid build)

Safe lane build is Blight stone > 5x Branch > courier send regen at 1 min > Treads > Medallion(for stacking and other utility, also mana regen + big Multishot/Marksmanship damage> Blight Stone > Diffusal > Lifesteal if you want, can skip if possessed mask > Desolator > Manta.

You require Diffusal on safelane drow to maintain the Marksmanship buff, also it's pure damage on top of being a mana burn early on, and later on this stacks amazingly with Aghanims + Manta.

Ur a bitch

valve devs fire up the game once every 3 months, get clapped by some afk bot radiance WK and decide the hero is too oppressive in 1k MMR pubs so it gets nerfed half a dozen times even though its already dogshit

1 Like

I'm convinced iceforg left a while ago and Bruno does the balancing now. I'd imagine he consults some pros tho

1 Like

i'm just gonna leak the news i just got. numeta is kicking bulba from EG and replacing abed mid. forrest will be taking up coach position.

don't post this on reddit

2 Likes

i want numeta to balance the game, at least it would be interesting

doing backroom deals with neutral camps, letting 2 different boots stack so its canonical, numeta is a real visionary

2 Likes

Thanks friend.

In other news - MY helm of the dom > vanguard > Essence Shroud > (Blink after dom or inbetween) Agh Shard Str Blink dagger build is the most op shit ive ever seen LMAO

and htis is after the str dagger nerf from 2.5 to 1.5

Holy fuck Stampeding on idiots for 1200 dmg LOL

i believe it dude. youre a trendsetter.

when the pros catch on maybe theyll win a ti

arteezy got significantly worse when he stopped browsing nadota (and thus reading numeta posts)

1 Like

literally true

I do wanna see ccnc and arteezy together I think ccnc could learn a lot from him

his mentality kinda reminds me of younger arteezy