Phantoms: Day 3

bazingaboy - actually not 100% convinced he's town. thing is, he is town if nyte is scum (which i strongly think she is). idk how to read bazinga. theres also the gambler's fallacy that he rolled scum in his last like 4 games. so while gambler's fallacy might be bad in dices and cards, in mafia, it might not be so bad, since ppl do have emotions, and i think i maybe wouuld have caught his emotions if he was scum AGAIN? maybe. anyway, he is not the lynch for today, or any time soon. we have so much scummier ppl alive atm

Nyte - 100% LOCK WOLF. HERE'S WHY

this is the rule of 3 btw. when being a scum, its extremely likely when mentioning a group of 3 people for whatever reason, to list 1 of your scum buddies and 2 townies. its tried and tested phenomena on MU. u guys laugh at MU but they are better players, and in this case rildom is the scum in that group. thats just a tangent, anyway:

this is jsut disgustingly scummy and awkward. real nyte (as in town) is not awkward like that

the first post is so robotic and artificial

the second is way too oveexplainy. real nyte doesnt bother to explain ehr thought process that much. she just drops the reads. cuz shes town and shes pure and shes real. this nyte istn real. she is careful explaining her thought process because she thinks it will look towny (assuming im right that shes scum ofc)

o1

im tunneling her here, but i think first post is scum frustration at her scumbuddy dendi outhismelf in a hilarious way like that

second post: notice how she scumreads FMU. okay - keep that thought!

now, lets see:

wow, FMU suddenly disappears from her scumreads. when he hasnt madea single post in the span between these two posts.

also happen to coincidently align with the time silly townies like jenanda and murs and others were defending FMU. and krazykat (i think) or wahtever was the coutnerwagon to FMU and almost got lynched in his stake. HMMMMMMM whata a convenietn coincidence to just drop FMU out of your scumreads liek that.