9 alive - tomorrow 7

Which puts lylo tomorrow if it's 3

Three have been nightkilled.

its a 13er. 3 scum is the typical balance for a 13er setup

Wolfy is my only guaranteed town read.

3 scum = tomorrow lylo if miss today

2 scum = never lylo

?

we dont know if there's a town gunsmith who successfully apssed a girl that got a kill

anyway bros, heres why everyone besdies nyte and rildom is 100% lock town

Gunsmith

Guns have to be claimed today, tomorrow's lylo

Have to play around the disguiser guy

Don't claim yet have to think a sec

If guns have been given and used every possible night we have 2 stumps that were shot by town

However maf does not know who those players are

Therefore tomorrow we need to say who was stumped by town in order for deceiver to be useless

However there might be some gunsmith/ gun recipient claim needed today

wolfy - i know im town. and i buried FMU. should be easy to townread me

Roragok -

its stupid to scumread roragok over this. scum have a scum chat. in scum chat they chat together. host also participates. more often than not they ask him questsions there as its more convenient. scum being a smaller team motivates them especially more to not make mechanical errors. roragok posting this ITT was extremely townie

Friend -

these 3 posts were enough to lock friend as town from me since d1. this insistence that i dont know how to read a player and that i should be nullreading him was just towny. i dont find the words to explain why. but scum is self-aware. they "try" to look relaxedand real u know? why town just dont care. town are real. friend was real in him wanting me NOT to have a read. ive done it a million times as town (telling someone that they dont know how to read soemone). its a tiny nitpick but i can just recognize it man. friend is town. and the last post was just ridiclous. i dont think scum!friend writes a tirade about how we shouldnt jke about account sharing. its just weird that its town

===== break line here cuz idont wanna make a gigantic wall

so far: wolfy, roragok, friend = town

bazingaboy - actually not 100% convinced he's town. thing is, he is town if nyte is scum (which i strongly think she is). idk how to read bazinga. theres also the gambler's fallacy that he rolled scum in his last like 4 games. so while gambler's fallacy might be bad in dices and cards, in mafia, it might not be so bad, since ppl do have emotions, and i think i maybe wouuld have caught his emotions if he was scum AGAIN? maybe. anyway, he is not the lynch for today, or any time soon. we have so much scummier ppl alive atm

Nyte - 100% LOCK WOLF. HERE'S WHY

this is the rule of 3 btw. when being a scum, its extremely likely when mentioning a group of 3 people for whatever reason, to list 1 of your scum buddies and 2 townies. its tried and tested phenomena on MU. u guys laugh at MU but they are better players, and in this case rildom is the scum in that group. thats just a tangent, anyway:

this is jsut disgustingly scummy and awkward. real nyte (as in town) is not awkward like that

the first post is so robotic and artificial

the second is way too oveexplainy. real nyte doesnt bother to explain ehr thought process that much. she just drops the reads. cuz shes town and shes pure and shes real. this nyte istn real. she is careful explaining her thought process because she thinks it will look towny (assuming im right that shes scum ofc)

o1

im tunneling her here, but i think first post is scum frustration at her scumbuddy dendi outhismelf in a hilarious way like that

second post: notice how she scumreads FMU. okay - keep that thought!

now, lets see:

wow, FMU suddenly disappears from her scumreads. when he hasnt madea single post in the span between these two posts.

also happen to coincidently align with the time silly townies like jenanda and murs and others were defending FMU. and krazykat (i think) or wahtever was the coutnerwagon to FMU and almost got lynched in his stake. HMMMMMMM whata a convenietn coincidence to just drop FMU out of your scumreads liek that.

epok - town. i knew he was town from these posts:

• his one posts saying "i dont think scum!wofly says benny is 100% lock town". it happened on day 2 i think

anyway i cant rly articualte why i know these posts are towny but they are just so towny imo. and in general, his annyoance at getting scumread by jenanda and others - he's jsut pure. like, really pure

and him not seeing the FMU slip until rereading after sawing my case was real. no way he faked that. and chacnes are scum don't "miss claims" like that. scum pay more attention. also FMU was probwbly raging in scum chat like a little bitch. if epok was scum in scumchat he would have seen it

epok - 100% lock town never lynch

jenanda = 100% town. altought

its the first one btw

jenanda has had a very high presence. yes, his reads are wrong, but i know a townie when i see it. his interactino with FMU yesterday, tehre's 0% chacne it was scum/scum. that was genuine flaming between them. Dendi was making fun of jenanda for defending him, and that was real

like, his tone is just so pure and real. never lynch jenadna

SO FAR

wolfy, roragok, friend, epok, jenanda = 100% town
bazinga = 90% town

nyte = 100% scum

Nyte always posts in that awkward manner.

murs -

already talked about this 2 times. so in shrot - he is townie who came ITT and glanced over the setup and produced this post. i felt the same way as thread opened and i entered and i saw it. also

is pure

• him saying he will scumread ppl who suggest short the day is just level 1 innocent pure townie whos trying to help out. it shows inexperience and its just pure.

thats not how scum defends their given up scumbuddy in my opinion. that was jsut his real thought

murs 100% town never lynch

wrong quote, last quote from murs should be:

krazykat - he almost got lynched in place of FMU

• the way he's proud about burying him. it lacks self-awareness (he did not bury him) and scum are the one with self-awareness. and pride is a vilalgery emotion in itself. and he almost got lynched in stead of FMU. he's just town, leave him alone