Phantoms: Day 3

you voted kkat as well

and i submitted my lynch just after you asked to sheep me

What did he mean by this

epok just post your thoughts for fucks sake

:see_no_evil:

you said you wanted to work together or somwthing yesterday. but you voted non scum like everyone else. atleast friend condemned FMU with his has last post

yes I played badly this but im not scum

After kyle turned out to be town ive been lost as fuck

my phones buggy sometimes editing is a chore

anyways friends okay but what about murs or roragok or idk

roragook voted FMu and it was a close finish last day so i dont think he's scum, he just plays scummy

also can you blame me for sussing you youre currently playing outside your regular range being all honest and whatnot

Nope I fully understand the suspicion this is my scum meta but I aint it this time

Lmao

If we dont catch a scum this time just vote me

The only reason I didnt vote FMU was because i thought his anger was genuine, but I guess he's just kind of insane and angry all the time so I wont make that mistake again

1 Like

Also we should consider keeping all days in one thread or adding links to previous days in the OP of each day because it's really tedious to iso posts of a player through each game without that

yeah whata fuckin sneaky guy shittalking the site. i cant believe he reentered the thread at EOD and didnt answer anything about the phantom shit and no one cared tho

i keep the other day in another Firefox thread but i get it

i need people to post today no more afks @rildom

Nevermind rileys cleared for the fmu lynch 12+ hours from eod i think

yeah i literally was like that phantom call is way to sus.

my reads right now are really weak because I had the strongest on bazinga but im pretty sure he's town now at least his d2 and start of d3 have been super town.