Phantoms: Day 3

:sweatynaga:

Top two lynches for today: Friend/murs

Secondary lynches for process of elimination : Jenanda/ Passionfortrains

Jenandas insistence on epok was really weird

Wouldnt mind us lynching them if friend shows up towny

im thinking (friend/murs) (roragok/Benny) (bboy/nyte/asoul)

posting for reference

only reason i didn't vote mafia universe was because i was afk end of they day if you actually read my posts you'll see i sused him and would have likely voted for him.

I think its definitely suspect how bazingaboy didn't vote fmu and then came in today saying lynch me for not voting fmu

if not suspect definitely hypocritical.

bazinga's today to me is super classic 'lets push a lynch hehe just feeling the room'

all of this just reads 'hehehe lets just do one more mislynch im totally town' as a mafia whos down to sack himself for a mislynch today.

Im not scum so start looking for others if youre town or youre gonna lose us the game

alt target: nyte.

has been fencesitting hard this game and is usually a player with stronger opinions.

I'd definitely vote me if I wasnt me, but I am me, and me knows I got town

I think you should be loooking at murs or jenanda before nyte

nyte is a lategame lynch and if you noticed I did find it weird how they didnt accuse me after I voted them

actually i dont think scum Jenada bothers calling out fmu at EOD.

also are we supposed to mass claim today

I was really flustered with jenada and Nyte end of yesterday. I felt like they were fucking with me hard.

@KrazyKat since we both like vote counts but have carrying opinions. What do you think of referenceing the two days of lynches.

Hope I did this right struggling on phone

The only thing that jumps out to me is you being in both trains.

Haven't read the thread but gamut actually put a role in this game called "mafia doctor"

And fmu could have claimed it (as doctor) at any time and probably not died