Phantoms: Day 3

The reason I was saying not to lynch benny is friend has a gun and will inevitably shoot him

The reason I ignore roragok is benny will shoot that guy

Despite him being one of the least palatable slug creatures on the planet we still cannot lynch benny because he holds a gun and we want him to shoot it

Vigilante targets are stumped too so we have no idea if the vigis will ever lie or not. Wolfy is scum for sure

It's all coming together

Why

Wolfy played an extremely strong game if scum

If you go back and read his d2 d3 it is quite convincing

They would have thought of this themselves as mechanics were how they "caught" FMU, why wouldnt they point this out. They clearly read the setup but only caught FMU for agenda and didn't talk about this pro town thinking.

In fact id sooner believe this is bazinga saving his teammate

The Two Stooges: Debut Theatrical Show

I dont try as scum :)

Who do you think my teammate is

Didn't you say to dan "I know this is my scum meta but you have to read me town" this game

Yes your AFK mafia gameplay is quite well-known as a case-study used when discussing renovating the AFK mafia meta.

Yeah but now im doing town meta by being smart

Who am I even saving youre not voting anyone cocksmoker

Go away benny

The only posts you need to be making in this thread are an apology for wasting my & roragok's time with your private profile griefing and a response to my large analysis of your GS claim earlier

Here's a repost of it

I am spoonfeeding you right now

Implicit assumption: Guns have been given out in the game

Implicit assumption: I am the gunsmith and there is no other gunsmith in the game (he's CCing rrgk here as if it contests his claim). I have given out no guns; therefore, no guns have been given out in this game (contradicts earlier).

Now he said he has a gun. Disproving his earlier assumption that CCing roragok would mean anything (seeing as if he is gunsmith and has a gun he knows for a fact there are already multiple gunsmiths)

■■■ still making scummy posts

In summary:

1. Between the prodigy claims I feel 1 is likely a scum and the 1-shot prodigy is the more likely scum of the two
  2. Benny's reasoning is inconsistent and works from inconsistent assumptions
  3. ■■■ still looks scum

:confused:

It doesn't matter benny's getting shot tonight and so is roragok

It's entirely a waste of time to discuss him and it's downright bad mechanics to try to lynch him today

. . . . . Moving on

@mafiabot !vc