Phantoms: Day 3

benny - suggestion to noylnch d1 is silly. but i think scum!benny would be afraid if he would get scumread over it on lvl 1. he was jsut behaving silly. and his tone is just so extremely pure. the purest tone out of everyone i think. the way he speaks - i can just recognize it man

tehres also 1 more thing about nyte, and finally we got rildom

this is so disgustingly scummy that i wish to get RILDOM OTU OF MY GAME IMMMEDIATELY. OUT. OUT.

1st post is scum uncertainty. "how should i make my reads? what stance do i take"

"idk man i think ur kiiiiinda scummy, man , just slightly, im sorry for that" and ends with a sad face emoji to portray emotions like "im sorry im thinking ur scum, it breaks my heart man aw :("
like fuck off no townie is ever gonna post a sad face emoji after giving a slight scumlean on day 1

second psot: (imo) is ... i cant find the words. a bit tired now from my tirade. and english not first language. lets just say "going in circles"

third post - mad cuz i caught him. i assume he was town the frist game from his tone. and playing off of it denounce my might

(i wish tehre was a way on nadota to jump to post itt after ISOing to see the context. anyway)

i think a bit too overly wordly. and like ISO him bros:

he makes this post, then votes BAZINGABOY, not fmu

and right at the end of his iso and the day he votes FMU

imo this was a bus

rildom = wolf and shuold die

ok i read day 3 now and its hilarious

this is nyte venting her frustration ITT that she got a sub-optimal scummate dendi

this is wolf trolling epok. like the way nyte is speaking to epok in these posts is very clearly wolf who has no motivatino to win the game, trolling a villager, cuz game is lost already for them

the way shes scurmeading bazinga is funny tho. azinga "ooga-booga" is actualy enough to townclear him

ok thats all. im busy no more time to post anything. also i dont liek repeating myself

im never changing these reads they're set in stone. u can ask me anything if uwanna but if u are wrong againa nd vote random ppl go ahead i wont spam and steer ppl in directions. if u guys listen = good, if u dont = we'll see, hopefulyl we will still win

rildom and nyte are the last 2 scum, everyone else is 100% lock town<<<

again, read the posts aroudn here. nyte is hardcore trolling epok

and i think the last part of the sentence is a slip. "retrospect"

"in retrospect" we SHOULD have lynched fmu immediately

which townies say what the scum should have done in retrospect? which townies go over and think whether or not scum played well ,and try to think fo how scum should hve played better? during an ongoing game?

I gave a gun last night. It took me two nights which is where I was confused with my power.

1 Like

I would like to make my defining act against Roragok.

@wolfy

I want to hear kkat a bit talk.

I am the town gunsmith. I have not given out a gun for two nights now.

Roragok just claimed to have given out a gun

benny: why didnt you give a gun to anyone

also why can't there be 2 town gunsmiths? mafia had a doctor

potentailly they have a roleblocker aswell

Why do you think It took me two nights.

roragok is always 100% pure here

The roles aren't confirmed and I wanted to see if scum would get comfortable and false claim a powerrole

if he is scum he gives the gun to a scum buddy and has no reason to claim it ITT

i think youre right, atleast I hope cuz if im not getting trolled and shes town then what the fuck lmao. also agreed with ur kkat post.

wtf

I don't trust anyone's reads - your reads today seem fine but I wasn't confident in giving you a gun yesterday and the rest of the players even less so

roragok isn't fake claiming. roragok is the town gunsmith