Phantoms: Postgame

i just want to say wolfy def did not single handly out 2 scum, fmu literally outed himself. and he just guessed me and got lucky.

really unlucky for mafia if we didn't extend we prob would have won lmao but who cares, gg!

1 Like

wolfy was there to call out the phantom claim as a slip and I see no evidence anybody else was going to call it out other than maybe epok so he gets credit

1 Like

alightsouls a griefer

3 Likes

the day extenstion and going to lake ruined me. dont think i palyed well but i think i had a game plan oh well

missed most of day 3 driving and lake life. only around for am at work lol

also fucking mafia universe dude. doesnt even use mafia chat

3 Likes

nobody was really significantly sussing you except Benny

unfortunately, Benny had a gun and I don't really see how you could have played your way out of him tunneling you

i dont think we woulda won. i jsut listing things i dont like and did poorly on. also if i was active maybe coulda pushed for lynch. lot of people were suspect of him

1 Like

i thought i had an okay game. lot more phantoms than i would have thought tho

4 phantoms? seems like alot
i dont see us winning seeing that tho lmao.

thought it woulda been 1 or 2

I don't think it's accurate to say nobody sussed rora considering it was a major point of argument between me & wolfy that rora was a scum prodigy - plus dan sniped this guy out d1

It's just that when it became clear benny was shooting there was no point in even discussing it further

I think if you go back and look dan was on the correct train both days which means I win MOP

1 Like

Better luck next time daniel

I think you did alright honestly. I think the town pr interactions bought you a lot of townreading and it was smart to let that play out.

Wolfy might be seen as mvp
I don’t see it quite that way because he was going for me the hardest 100% and if it had gone that way I would have flipped green and I believe town may have lost with all the gun potential and just how weird he played it out.

There was a lot of oddball interaction from wolfy and in my opinion,
I mean fmu literally sunk himself

But I don’t think wolfy played... poorly per se
I think his tunneling almost cost him/us but I believe he’s a good player for sure

It’s fine I think people got to playing enough when the tunneling was speed bumped that town did enough town shit etc

And it turns out there were all phantom vt which I find questionable but that’s ok

I will actually suggest that Benny was more mvp than wolfy tbh

I would suggest you go fuck yourself

Benny put himself in a position to be shot by his town teammate by responding to straightforward questions about claim confusion he himself created with "you're just looking for attention/griefing the game"

He also made roragok go and revoke my keys over some trumped-up suggestion of cheating when he and nma are still the only people to have ever cheated in the history of this website (with the exception of faz and kyle just pming randomly and shit) and then didn't even public his profile after roragok took time to do that

In short he's an asshole