Phantoms: Postgame

@Roragok you did great. You almost won the game.

Benny being an asshole... that's a strong claim we need more evidence

Yes, he is an asshole
But he was right about me and rora and wolfy
The reason I don’t think he or wolfy deserve mvp is because if they had stayed in the lane they were driving they would have cost the game imo

(Me being lynched. While Benny read me correctly he didn’t do anything to take his stance and later came back to vote me. If I were lynched it would have thrown absolute chaos onto the wolfy Benny town read shit and it’s likely both would have been shot/lynched etc and both prs would be down
Not sure if town loses there but I assume it’s highly likely

Of course you would

why was i stumped n1

anyways @gamut I liked the idea of stumpening

Great game. I really had fun.
I was never sure who scum was, but FMU just went fatalistic, and then Rildom said that Jendana had good posts. Easy scum pick.

2 Likes

I think it was weird but interesting.

Gamut games are always weird but interesting.

But they are a nice change of pace and get more people interested in the game.

Benny was a 2-shot gunsmith that could have been basically cleared on D2 if he used his power, but he didn't use either shot in 4 nights. What the fuck.

Wolfy was the lifeblood of the game and put so much effort in that he got town interested enough in the game to start towntelling after some super low effort and frankly, objectively shady looking shit on D1-2.

Wolfy MVP.

2 Likes

I vaguely got the impression that FMU joined the game specifically to ruin it, and also that he told Benny the wolf team.

Nyte commented on it too - he didn't play like he was interested in the game, he played like he had an agenda. Completely agree, and I think that agenda was fucking it up.

When FMU got put to lynch he could have easily (and truthfully) claimed Doctor, nobody would have counterclaimed him, and he would almost certainly have had enough towncred to make it to lategame minimum.

But instead he went for the "suicide play", as he calls it in graveyard.

Strongly recommend against letting FMU sign games.

Yeah I wondered why he didnt claim doc

Can you open gy or any other channel that may have given you this impression so others can see and decide

How do I post PMs as topics :thinking:

I'm not sure ask dan for help

i think i just invited jenanda to the gy

just invite epok to it and then make him move it to this subforum im sure thatll work

Two of the maf were also phantoms.

Remember too that Phantoms don't stop being stumped, so their vote in LYLO is meaningless, they just THINK it matters.

Man, I gotta host this again, so much awesome shit can happen in this setup that we just didn't get to.

Had a lot of fun. Haven't been mafia in a long time. Wish I had a bit more time. Was gonna try to do some vote counts bullshit. Ah well