Phone number vs IG/SOCIAL MEDIA

Proving me right time and time again. God bless jdance.

god isnt real

this post is just offensive garbage.

"guys are numbers better? i feel that i "l e g i t c a n t h a v e t h e m if i can't get their numbers" is so deplorable it's outstanding.

no, this is what a push back looks like, you're being the asshole, here.

ill paypal you $10 to ban him right now

Is anything im saying wrong?

Have you fucked or had any sort of real life connectivity with someone who;'s phone number you dont/didnt have?

If so stop saying what im saying is deplorable if its actually correct.

refspi hasnt had sex in 10 years and he's going on namafia pretending he has to feel better about himself

l e g i t
c a n t
h a v e
t h e m

can't have them
can't have the women
guys i can't have them if i don't get their numbers

and they cant have me if they dont have my number so whats the issue?

Mami cant have me if shes not tryna have my number.

if i get their numbers i can h a v e them
my pretties

it puts the lotion on its skin

1 Like

nyte as the only remaining moderator of this website i advise you to do what is best

It goes both ways. you're nit picking because u wanna be upset over nothing because being upset and annoyed at things give u power because you are perma victim

#freejones

ahhh, yes, the connectivity
c o n n e c t i v i t y

can you guys feel the connectivity? i get the numbers i get to have them. have the connection, y es that's what i mean.

Imagine having to be upset and annoyed to feel like you're in control of the conversation

Power tripping/Emotional manipulation 101
FREE JONES.

lmao

"mods doing this out of spite"

"freejones" cries about jdance saying life threatening things meanwhile supports jones saying life threatening things

ur teh one playing perma victim nyte!!11

there are no forum admins u can ban him

you're so bad. it's awful.

I only talk about what jdance does to reveal the hypocrisy

i actually like him and i've made several post appreciating his shenangians early when he was a forum member, but eventually he turned and wants me dead.

All sensible forum members know im right.

thats because for the entire first year i thought you were trolling

i didnt realize you actually were this committed to character so as to be utterly indistinguishable from the real thing.