Phone number vs IG/SOCIAL MEDIA

holy fuck you actually talk like trump

you look up to him so much you've adopted his speech patterns
you're fucking pathetic

You are delusion if you think i talk like trump. Go watch my youtube videos.

no one is "turning"

you've been this bad all along. most of the people here that have delayed your outting have done so out of pity or principle of not allowing someone to be strung up for "differences" but the truth is - underneath your "differences" you're actually not a nice person, and the things you spout are damaging and hurtful to almost everyone here. and you can't even recognize that. but ultimately you wouldn't recognize that about life in general because you treat everyone this way and then claim to be so stunned when people "aren't there for you" or, as you like to say, "turn" against you.

you should examine your superficial means of compassion towards your fellow man/woman/whatever.

I've done no wrong.

Look at the serpent trying to twist my motives and words for their own purpose.

no one on this forum agrees with anything you say

you are pathetic

i have to go do other things now

no, that's you. you've said these things. and you pretend your words carry only your meaning and you're not interested in actually connecting or communicating further to reach common ground. you can't, because the things you talk about are devaluing and shallow and also, misinformed.

You are wrong, They don't tell you they agree with my points because they don't wanna deal with the harassment you guys conveniently dish out

you are delusional!

Not gonna reply to the serpent.

you wish i was, you need me to be, because your whole ego is based on me being wrong.

i would support both of you being on restricted posting, personally.

but this place is dead, anyway. what would be the point.

what you're actually saying is that you say all this shit, including the jones stuff, out of spite. and you're trying to hurt me with stuff i very, very clearly do not bring up or talk about in this place, and you're willing to try and knife me with it, because that's who YOU are. because doing things out of spite is your thing.

Since there aren't any rules on this forum any more, what would be the point?

I enjoy his rants more than I like jdance telling him to kill himself.

i have to evince some sort of community protocol - i am not willing to use power simply because i have it.

also, i terribly disagree that one is better than the other. i think they both should be silenced.

you can vote for that if you'd like...

Forum is better like this with no bans.

and yet, you would and do support it. what's that about hypocrisy ?

serpent strikes again. I only state it to reveal hypocrisy. Im good with no bans.

Nyte take the $10 and spare yourself this discourse