Plasma loses everything again

It was a bargaining chip. Funny thing is I have the best team I've ever had in CS now for the least amount of capital.

Some rank 20-50 faceit NA yankee Bois

You got owned here

That’s what happens when you break your own rules

esports is a joke. shift your business to creating a wowbutter competitor. market it to gamers. don't seek the esports sponsor. be the esports sponsor.

1 Like

Seems like I struck a nerve haha. You will never be as happy as Plasma and I (entrepreneurs, winners).

1 Like

If "winning" is being gay, then yes, congratulations--you are in first place.

Not gay. Your mental and physical insecurities are even manifesting in your own sexuality now. Sad!

The entire forum can tell your sexual orientation by the way you post.

1 Like

The entire forum can tell your IQ from the way you post.

1 Like

You didnt even deflect that youre gay, and in your last post it is obvious that you are flirting with me.

1 Like

Keep crying bitch.

This assesment was pioneered by jones and further cemented by me years ago. Unless i see a picture of Nmagane kissing a girl this whole forum has to believe he's gay.

By dictation of Logic if True or False= True so unless he provides proof , ie: Picture with a woman, preferably in his own apartment, therefore making the statement true AND false. He is gay.

1 Like

20240323_103454

1 Like

Hey nmagane whats up bro

1 Like

Keep crying bitch

As he autistically dewards the Radiant bottom lane observer ward on his Randomed Silencer for the Ten Thousandth time.

Are you talking about me?

i am #1 plasma fan please do not slander my lover

1 Like

Nah that's what's Mr beast does now. Companies don't have the money to pay for ad space in his videos so he's like fuck it I'll make my own brands to market and promote.

Don't watch the videos he makes but I do like listening to how he thinks

hes a randomer??

i just gained a lot more respect for nma