[POLL] Do Nmagane and big-benny cheat?

our community isn’t banned from joining the community; it’s banned from having a representative in their yearly championship competition

yes dendi is permanently a meme in MU history at this point

I believe faz is as well

We have a long history of great characters

2 Likes

How have you proved your worth more than me? Did you catch any scum yet? I didn’t instigate anything, it was that other person that you agreed with.

And now you are being ageist and putting me down because I am older than you? This is just so hypocritical. Also your non-binary sign made me think you were female at first and I feel whoever created that did it on purpose as a deceptive trap for men. It’s the female picture with like a fish on it’s head, lol.

Let’s just agree that pianotm instigated this and move on so neither of us need the last word.

It literally does.

come ts we’re talking about you with matty.

Yeah great I’ll be right there.

This story is entirely true. I don't think nma did anything wrong: Benny fucked up big though. He was hammered, asked nma for scum, nma gave it to him because he believed Benny wouldn't post after hammer (as I had asked players specifically not to do as I knew I wouldn't be around that evening to end the day since I was at a show), then Benny posted the scumlist nma gave him

1 Like

Thanks

You even got the date right, second week of March 2017, cause I was seeing days n daze in Philly that night

Lol

If you think about it, it’s impossible to cheat in Mafia if no one trusts each other. All information can be fabricated, in and out of game. In fact, with each passing game I trust each of you less. I doubt I can even trust the host of the game for that matter.

“I don’t think nmaGane did anything wrong”

1. Was in the game under the account retorik.
  2. Discussed the game in teamspeak with myself, without revealing any information as to him being retorik.

The actions of that game eclipsed “rule-breaking” behavior and entered into intentional and malicious cheating.

Ewiz just has opposite opinions of the truth on everything let him be

Was that this game? I thought that was a separate time, but, if you’re right, yeah that was fucked up

Shut up, retard

attn i have changd my vote

still not cheating per se but i now believe the two mutually rulebreak and generally play not primarily to win or even have individually good games but mainly to grief people and sow discord

I remember it cuz ewiz and I talked about it ni graveyard chat. Some goyboy was playing terribly, and as soon as he got hammerd he named all the scum.

We didn’t talk about it in graveyard, I talked to you about it in scum chat. Scum never got lynched and I wasn’t sure what to do whene he outed the scum list so I asked for all of your opinions