Poop thread version 2.0

New and improved poop thread

I courtesy flushed just now but later today I think I’ll have a good one

I havent pooped much lately.

got really high last night and ate way too much, awoke this morning to an incredible poop

blessed be

havent had the best poops lately gotta get back in the game

Uh pleas do not put this in spam this is important content

Bouta to let some fire poops go

1 Like

These are fire
And by fire I mean lighting this bathroom UP

My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you.

Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"?

Please refrain from posting the same thing as in the old poop thread

This is new and improved posting about poop

1 Like

you ev er take a fart that's so goddamn stinky you just know you're in for a wild ride when the shit inevitably comes

like i'm talking absolute jet fuel

i dont let myself bring the cellphone into the bathroom anymore and instead i read while i'm on the toilet

ive read like 3 books so far and i'm almost finished the foundation trilogy by asiimov, exclusively while pooping.

totally recommend this shit if you're in the mood to minmax and tryhard at life

2 Likes

Foundation was great.
Any time I need a new book to read, I google the sci fi award winning books.
They may be dated, but they never disappoint.

1 Like

yeah i really like his style, there's a certain compassion and humanism to it or something, it's just comforting

I can't believe Dune was written in 1966.

1 Like

I do this in the shower

Almost done with Infinite Jest.

1 Like

based and david foster wallace pilled

Might try the book thing

Saturday I had a nasty fart during dinner and knew the poop would be insaneo style

It was

1 Like

@big_ass