Popcorn Mafia v2

jk I am shooting in 3 lowest posters

Dog wtf are you saying last game I had a gun and didn’t even kill epok until I had no other choice

sorry there's no way out

What?

when no one aint around
i think i think too much

1 Like

How does this help town win the game? What are you accomplishing by posting it?

@bazingaboy why are you playing so differently?

bazinga do be pacing differently but i havent sensed anything off to his tone or approach

I think there's 1 scum between ian and lbj

Bazinga does have a fair point that scum can just drag each other around all day or completely ignore themselves because the only hammer vote in this game is the gun. And without nk's their is no use for them to deliberately act one way or another to mislead imo unless you know a players tendencies damn well

Not that it isnt important for scum to contribute obv it just comes down to a more personal read

Why is this true at all? Who pushes who and who doesn't push who and who doesn't post reads are all things that can be used to evaluate scum. Why wouldn't they be?

They can only really do that to maximum effect if they know who is being shot though

Maybe I'm just dumb. But they don't have to committal or noncommittal here to pass as town. There seems no benefit to either bussing or buddying outside of the timing and tone of the contribution

Timing is always everything I guess

Did i just body myself?

That's literally how it is in normal games too

Idk maybe I put too much emphasis on nk's to develop reads looking back at how scum develops their game

? Is this your go to just calling me scum now
If I get the gun I’m instant shooting you

Im not reading anything. A shot on me is a shot on Osiris.