post here when you eat food that was mediocre but it got the job done

Lots of tacos
Lots of lasagna
Lots of chili
Lots of pasta

Ground turkey is cheaper and healthier. If you do it right it tastes exactly the same.

I need the fat to hit macros

Pure protein isn't satiating enough

Beef is supposedly going to be scarce

I fucking hope not

I have been seeing a ton of "it's the end of the world" type stuff on meat supply chain

But I do not know if it is actually real

Get a load of this shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/tacobell/comments/gpbcsu/499_for_a_crunchwrap_supreme_whats_going_on_here/

I desperately don't want to go back to eating chicken every day again that shit sucks

cant find the video any more but it was some guy saying large meat companies are getting government handouts while meat suppliers (farmers) are told to just kill their animals rather than sell them or something

Hope prices don't stay inflated once this is over

The only thing god eats is librul tears MAGA

This is true

But let’s be honest guys, the meat industry is part of what’s killing us all.

Specifically bovine, but all of it really.

Don't care give me beef

1 Like

The meat industry is super fucked up, I think watching 1 documentary would tell you that

I am so suspicious there is going to be a second wave

People don't give a fuck right now, they think the virus is over

If u look at pandemics of the last century, the worst of it comes when they decide everything's safe and everybody goes out in the streets and has a parade or something

Trump suspended travel from Brazil today - the theorycrafting of the lethal second wave is that it mutates in a highly populated & not very educated place like brazil. Here's a fun read from Jan 2020 but remember 4chan is not a real source, it is populated by idiots and larpers

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/241674007/?fbclid=IwAR2KwZpDQ9XuwI_ZvaZ_CKOCw6SdcVtfQKnbiG4uzJ4XnoKFEyhP-fnSUP0

Spanish flu had a mutation to make it more deadly and killed mainly healthy, young people

Coronaviruses historically don't mutate as often, and don't really kill young or healthy people

Jdance just consistently stands for killing off all the elderly

1 Like