Post Retention

In this thread we talk about the perceived benefits of bottling up our creative juices by abstaining from posting.

See: Semen Retention & Semen retention

I jacked it yesterday, losing

I shared my thoughts here

stop sharing your thoughts

you're leaking precious life force

The leek is a vegetable, a cultivar of Allium ampeloprasum , the broadleaf wild leek. The edible part of the plant is a bundle of leaf sheaths that is sometimes erroneously called a stem or stalk. The genus Allium also contains the onion, garlic, shallot, scallion, chive,[1] and Chinese onion. Three closely related vegetables, elephant garlic, kurrat and Persian leek or tareh , are also cultivars of A. ampeloprasum , although different in their uses as food.[2]

@Nyte or any other mods on duty please close this thread

there's too much posting taking place

1 Like

this video is cursed.

Why?

it features a aryan man sarcastically making fun of semen retention because he believes his life and earth and human species to be nothing more than a plague on the earth. Not a ubermensch by any standards of the word. Truly a defeated being justifying his vice that cripples him from sexual and mental maturity

Why do you specify aryan

Does having sex with my girlfriend make me less of a man

MODS GET IN HERE

SHUT IT DOWN

Refpsi is undergoing some form of flanderization since the Wife Ordeal

I haven't been able to get off for weeks cuz janky breathing and diaphragm 0_0 feelsweird/bad

Girls can't practice semen retention because they barely ejaculate. Educate yourself please

1 Like

kindly exit the thread semen demon

1 Like

this thread was supposed to be about not posting

not the third semen retention 3.0 III thread

so stop posting

I'll see myself out

1 Like

well, who planted the seed?