Problematic Players on NaMafia.com

I’m not going to argue about this.

Don’t worry - I taught myself how to read and deleted my previous post

Tell you what - let’s all take a break from this discussion to rewatch Whiplash. We’ll resume in about two and a half hours and discuss whether or not my character meets expected personality of a “teacher” or whether it would be better suited to some other personality archetype.

a lot of people on this site aren’t able to separate reality from mafia and when I go out from mafia and end up interacting with them outside of it it’s a consistently disappointing experience

2 Likes

Answer: Some other personality archetype.

Esfp

There’s no way you watched all of whiplash in that time

There’s no way you’re responding to me in earnest.

let’s just say I will consider myself to be a perfect reincarnation of jk simmons and if I were in the room with any of you I would be slapping you repeatedly in each of our interactions

as you read my posts in the next mafia game i want you to imagine each word punctuated with a friendly, teacherly slap on the cheek and the stronger phrases emphasized with thrown chairs or other musical instruments

when i make a grammatical mistake a lone trumpet player in the back of the room looses a squeaky, amusical noise

was it intentional? he’ll be out of this band by friday.

a lot of people on this site aren’t able to separate reality from mafia and when I go out from mafia and end up interacting with them outside of it it’s a consistently disappointing experience

2 Likes

Once again, you’re purposely mixing things up.

So you’re saying you just pretend to be empathetic and encouraging?

I’ve pointed out the split-personality trait for years now. He insists it’s a figment of my imagination and that his narcissistic traits are simply misunderstood comedy.

They are misunderstood comedy. I understand all of it

In fact, I understand pretty much everything

Well it makes sense if he’s admitting now that the empathetic, encouraging side is the lie and the competitive, bullying side is the real wintermute.

In this thread, yes, obviously he’s overdoing it to prove his point. You weren’t on the old forum.

Does anyone have a cache of the old forum?

Can you guys write out a full analysis of this - include all of your points in one post - so I can examine it thoroughly as a whole rather than in the bits and pieces you are giving me