Problematic Players on NaMafia.com

Honestly, the shit they do that annoys players when they’re town is almost always good for getting reactions out and helping to solve the game

I encourage you guys to play with them and reinforce (or retract) those opinions.

I definitely have felt the way you are describing in the past.

yeah just unsign next time, its better than giving trolls ammunition

and they Do have a point, you can’t just not post – how are ppl supposed to read u lol

Unfortunately its hard to label goyclub as gameruining when you have YNS outting his teammate before he gets lynched because hes GC as well

There are some players that dislike playing with them enough to not sign games though. Like how you don’t sign games with asoul, they feel about the Goy Club.

I’ve never had a problem with Nmagane, though I dislike playing with Benny as it seems he never actually tries (the previous game was by far the most bearable game though) and just posts random shit for his own amusement.

It’s like we’re in a hospice for terminal autism

To elaborate on this, I also believed from the start that Benny is intentionally posting like he does for shits and giggles. If that’s actually how he is I might need to reconsider my stance on him.

That’s not how he is

The previous game was the most bearable because Benny and NMA died n1

they literally never lynch each other

they sit in teamspeak all day and talk about trolling people I’ve been in their teamspeak before why would you guys think they’re not ghosting they literally just post on NAdota to troll people it’s not like they care about the “honor” of some forum game

yeah i wouldnt really give benefit of the doubt to goyclub to be in a voice/text channel together all day and NOT cheat when theyre literally signed to the same game, in a forum game that necessitates not sharing information with anyone you sign with. its pretty obvious that theyre sharing info when no ones there lo

if they really cared about keeping things honorable they would try and run and sign seperate games when they could, and when they do play together they might actually try to lynch eachother for once lol

This is why I never had a problem playing with Jacob and Jones in the same game in the past. While theyre still spending all their time together atleast it’s fairly evident from watching them play that they Actually Care About Beating Eachother. i dont get that vibe from nma/benny games at fucking all

I don’t have a problem playing with Benny and nma in the same game either

I beat benny last game.

Yes, last game was fine because you were on different alignments, but I’ve yet to play a game where you’ve both been town and didn’t auto townclear each other 10 posts into the game.

I autoclear most town players within 10 posts.

Auto townclearing isn’t the main problem as it does happen between people who know eachother as well as they do

The real issue is playing to alternate win conditions and tendency to try and make the game unpleasant for certain people

Lynching mafia as town isn’t an alternate win condition, you’re trying too hard.